Street Series™ X-GOLD Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Rear Brake Rotor (DBA2659X) by DBA®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. One per pack. XGold Slotted and Drilled 1-piece rotor are designed for high-speed performance street driving. Rotor slots and cross-drilled holes resist heat buildup and provide grip that stays the whole night. 144 pillars between rotor faces provide faster cooling and greater strength to reduce heat warpage and extend life. Sized to exact OEM dimensions for easy, bolt-on replacement without modification.
|Driving Style: Performance / Racing|
|Rotor Design: Rotors Only|
|Rotor Construction: 1-Piece|
|Rotor Style: Drilled & Slotted|
|Rotor Material: XG150® High Carbon Alloyed Iron|
|Rotor Finish: Gold|
|Rotor Type: Solid|
|Rotor Diameter: 286mm (11.26")|
|Rotor Height: 63.5mm (2.5")|
|Nominal Thickness: 10mm (0.394")|
|Minimum Thickness: 8.5mm (0.33")|
|Lug Holes Quantity: 5|
|Bolt Circle: 100mm (3.94")|
|Center Hole Diameter: 58mm (2.28")|
|Quantity: 1 per Pack|
- XGold non-directional disc brake rotors are sold individually (it is recommended to replace as a left-right pair)
- One-piece construction from high-carbon iron that achieves reduced levels of squealing noise, vibration, and harshness
- Designed to offer better-than-OEM levels of stopping power, heat reduction, and fade resistance under performance driving conditions
- Rotors are designed in the precise size and shape of factory OEM parts for easy bolt-on replacement and proper operation
- Excellent for cars or 4x4s that will see higher demands from faster performance driving instead of towing or hauling
- XGold Slotted and Drilled rotors feature a lower number of ventilation slots but are cross-drilled to provide consistent stopping power and heat reduction during high performance street driving
- XGold Slotted & Drilled rotors feature extremely stylish looks with gold paint on all non-contact rotor areas for style and corrosion resistance
- "Kangaroo Paw" design features 144 spaced pillars between inner and outer faces of each rotor that provide faster cooling and greater strength than traditional slotted cooling fins
- Lower rotor temperatures greatly reduce rotor warpage and boiling brake fluid which causes pedal fade
- Manufacturer warranties rotors for 12 months or 12,000 miles
- Slots and drilled holes provide dust and water dissipation
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Cross-drilled holes provide increased cooling
- Reduce stopping distances in wet weather
XGold Slotted and Drilled rotors feature slots and cross-drilled holes to give unwavering grip that's beneficial during aggressive street driving. However, the engineers at DBA know grip that does not last is no grip at all, so they build heat reduction into the metal compound of the rotor itself - reducing brake fluid temperatures away from the boiling point which creates fade, and avoiding rotor warpage and hotspotting that typically shorten the lifespan of all brake components. Because slots and holes span the entire contact area of the rotor, you’ll find the level of braking performance in the rain is impressive. Pads wear more consistently and eliminate "lip" formation along the outside edge of the rotor that causes squealing, vibration, and harshness. If you’re installing XGold rotors with new pads, the rotors will still be usable with a second set of pads when the first wear out.
High-carbon iron resists temperature buildup better initially, and vented centers with a patented design disperse the heat in a superior fashion. Instead of straight fins between both rotor sides, these contain 144 tear-drop shaped pillars which result in more metal contact and better cooling using the same airflow. DBA matches or exceeds vehicle manufacturer rotor warranties by ensuring that these brake discs will remain usable and free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year or 12,000 miles.
Disc Brakes Australia (DBA®) specializes in precision crafted brake rotors with innovative designs and material compounds that resist heat buildup far better than products from competitors - giving you increased stopping power with smooth progressive application, lower noise, vibration, and harshness, and greater resistance to the rotor warpage that shortens usable lifespan of all brake components. DBA offers a variety of slotted rotors with and without cross-drilled holes in traditional 1-piece construction and 2-piece aluminum center construction for reduced mass. Headquartered in Austraila, DBA has United States operations in Detroit, Michigan. CARiD is proud to offer the full lineup of DBA rotors at great values.