Nissan Armada 2012, ComfortRide™ Rear Leveling Strut Spacers with 1" Rear Lift Height by Daystar®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Leveling kits are designed bring the vehicle’s front stance up while leaving the rear as it is. Polyurethane construction ensures proper cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the passenger area. Kit includes all applicable spacers, torsion bar keys, and other related hardware specific to your vehicle design. Replacement of existing factory springs, shock absorbers, or struts is not needed. Limited lifetime warranty.
- No Welding Required.
- Wheel Alignment Required.
|Position on Vehicle: Rear|
|Rear Lift Height: 1.0"|
|Max Tire Sizer: Stock|
- Polyurethane construction on all spacer pieces provides a cushioning effect and avoids noise, vibration, and harshness created by metal-to-metal contact
- Kit includes all applicable spacers, torsion bar keys, and other related hardware specific to your vehicle design
- Spacers bolt to the top of applicable factory strut assemblies so the coil springs are not preloaded and ride quality is maintained
- Replacement of existing factory springs, shock absorbers, or struts is not needed
- All hardware needed for installation is included along with helpful instructions
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects (not normal wear)
- (2) Coil Spring Spacers
- Hardware Kit
- Installation Instruction
Suspension leveling kits allow you to increase the ride height in the front of your vehicle slope-nose front designs many modern 4x4s have – in effect, “leveling” your truck to a more heavy-duty stance. The ComfortRide Front Leveling Kit lets you do that without replacing expensive suspension parts. Instead, spacers are added to push the axle and frame of the car further apart. Whether you have coil springs, leaf springs, or torsion bar springs, the Daystar leveling kit you’ll receive will be customized with spacers and hardware configured to the exact suspension design of your make and model.
The ComfortRide lift kit truly measures up to its name by constructing the all-important spacer pieces out of urethane instead of hard metal. While this specially formulated urethane blend can easily support the weight of the heaviest vehicle without crushing or deforming, spacers provides a cushioning effect that simply is not possible with steel construction. Instead of an increase in noise, vibration, and harshness, you will see equal or better ride quality than your car came with from the factory. Daystar proudly manufactures all Lift Kits in the United States, and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Founded in 1977 in Arizona, Daystar® Products International has been instrumental in the research, development, and use of polyurethane components for off- and on-road vehicles of all types. The company is known worldwide for the quality and reliability of their lift kits, engine/trans mounts, suspension bushings, protective boots, winch accessories, and other useful interior products. Ensuring quality control remains high is a core company value at DayStar, and all engineering, manufacturing, and quality control functions are unified in one integrated location. Since 2000, all DayStar processes have been certified by the International Organization for Standardization for best business practices, and the level of quality and refinement each set of their products possess truly shows that Daystar is driven by superior design.