Small ID HVAC Heater Hose (87617) by Dayco®. Position: Driver Side. Location: Heater Outlet. Length: 7 3/4". This small diameter heater hose is manufactured with the knitted reinforcement and EPDM construction, which ensures exceptional durability and high resistance to temperature variations up to +257F. For applications with a quick-connect end, the hose is built with a quick connect assembled onto it, which ensures easy and convenient installation.
- Cut to Fit
- Reuse OE Connector
|Contains Heat Shield: No|
|Contains Protective Sleeve: No|
|End 1 Inside Diameter: 5/8"|
|End 2 Inside Diameter: 5/8"|
|End 1 Outside Diameter: 15/16"|
|End 2 Outside Diameter: 15/16"|
|Hose Type: Single I.D. Hose|
|SAE Specification: SAE J20R3 Class D-1, SAE J1684 Type EC|
|Hose Length: 7 3/4"|
- Designed to replace OEM coolant hose
- Constructed for applications that require molded hose in small diameters (1” I.D. or smaller)
- Carries the heated coolant from the engine block to the heater core and returns it to the engine
- Knitted reinforcement and EPDM construction to ensure maximum durability
- Resistant to temperature variations of -40F to +257F
- Meets SAE J20R3, Class D-1 requirements for improved reliable performance
- Meets Type EC electro-chemical requirements as specified in SAE J1684 to eliminate premature deterioration of the inner tube caused by electro-chemical degradation
- On applications so equipped, the quick connect is assembled onto the hose for easy and convenient installation
When you need to repair your climate control system you can battle the traffic and stand in line at the auto parts chain store, only to be told that what you need is out of stock and has to be ordered. And even if they have the parts can you be assured of the quality? Do you recognize the name on the box? And how do you know if you’re getting the best price?
You won’t have those concerns with the replacement climate control parts offered on our website. Website carries only top name products from well-known OE and aftermarket suppliers. In fact, many of the manufacturers we deal with are suppliers to the vehicle manufacturers, so the parts you get may be the same as the ones that came on your car or truck. In our online store you can find all the major A/C system components like compressors, condensers, evaporators, accumulators and receiver-driers, as well as the no less important small parts like pressure and temperature switches, seals, expansion valves and orifice tubes. Our online store is also your source for heating system parts like heater cores, blower motors, resistors and cabin filters. And unlike many other online vendors, our website doesn’t just have the big items and let you scramble for the details. Website carries everything needed to complete the job, including antifreeze.
Since 1905, Dayco® has been a leader in the automotive parts manufacturing industry. During the early 1900s, Dayco was the first and only company manufacturing the airless tire. By the 1920s, the company had a robust tire manufacturing process in Dayton, Ohio for cars, large trucks and buses. From its founding to today, the company has followed its primary business strategy to anticipate and satisfy all the needs and requirements of its customers by providing innovative, quality, and durable products. Today its wide product line includes belts, tensioners, pulleys and hydraulics equipment for the automotive, construction, trucking, ATV, agricultural, snowmobile, and industrial markets.