Poly Rib™ GOLD Label™ Serpentine Belt by Dayco®. Manufactured especially for diesel engine drive system accessory drives, this serpentine belt features more polyester cords per inch compared to a conventional light duty belt thus meeting the higher torque and power pulses created by a diesel engine. The belt is constructed with high-grade EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer (M-class) rubber) compounds to provide high resistance to the heat and harsh under hood environments experienced in over-the-road and off-road conditions.
- Designed for diesel engine drive system accessory drives
- Provides quiet performance
- Delivers more than just OE required quality
- Heavy duty construction for additional integrity
- More polyester cords per inch to meet the higher torque and power pulses exerted by diesel engines
- Specially treated cords for the proper tension between drive system components
- Multiple rib design provides better belt-to-pulley contact to reduce slippage
- High-grade EPDM compounds for maximum resistance to heat and harsh underhood environments
- Meets or exceeds SAE J1459 and J1596 specifications
Since 1905, Dayco has been a leader in the automotive parts manufacturing industry. During the early 1900s, Dayco was the first and only company manufacturing the airless tire. By the 1920s, the company had a robust tire manufacturing process in Dayton, Ohio for cars, large trucks and buses. From its founding to today, the company has followed its primary business strategy to anticipate and satisfy all the needs and requirements of its customers by providing innovative, quality, and durable products. Today its wide product line includes belts, tensioners, pulleys and hydraulics equipment for the automotive, construction, trucking, ATV, agricultural, snowmobile, and industrial markets.