Engine Coolant Curved Radiator Hose by Dayco®. Replace your cracked, spongy, worn out, or damaged radiator hose with this Dayco product manufactured to meet the highest standards required for OEM hose replacements. To ensure maximum strength and burst resistance for the life of the hose, its inner base tube is reinforced with knitted rayon.
- Designed as the OE replacement
- OE quality and performance at an affordable price
- EPDM construction for resistance to oil, mud, salt, road debris, ozone, coolants, etc.
- Knitted rayon reinforced inner base tube for maximum strength and burst resistance
- Meets SAE J20R3, Class D-1 requirements for improved reliable performance
- Meets Type EC electro-chemical requirements as specified in SAE J1684 to eliminate premature deterioration of the inner tube caused by electro-chemical degradation
The cooling system of your automobile is vital to your engine's overall health and longevity. That is why it’s critical to replace leaking, malfunctioning, cracked or otherwise damaged cooling parts and components in time. Without proper cooling, your engine can crack and seize up, which can lead to engine damage. To save your energy, time and money, get the superior OEM parts we offer for your vehicle. Each product is made from high quality materials to maintain proper cooling of your engine and prevent overheating.
Since 1905, Dayco® has been a leader in the automotive parts manufacturing industry. During the early 1900s, Dayco was the first and only company manufacturing the airless tire. By the 1920s, the company had a robust tire manufacturing process in Dayton, Ohio for cars, large trucks and buses. From its founding to today, the company has followed its primary business strategy to anticipate and satisfy all the needs and requirements of its customers by providing innovative, quality, and durable products. Today its wide product line includes belts, tensioners, pulleys and hydraulics equipment for the automotive, construction, trucking, ATV, agricultural, snowmobile, and industrial markets.