Curved Branched Radiator Hose by Dayco®. Designed as the aftermarket replacement for the OE curved branched hose, this product ensures a precise fit, OE quality and performance. Its maximum resistance to oil, salt, ozone, and temperatures up to 257?F is assured with EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer (M-class) rubber) construction and knitted rayon reinforced inner base. Constructed with leak proof junctions, the product delivers long service life and unrestricted flow.
- Designed as the OE replacement
- OE quality and performance at an affordable price
- EPDM construction for resistance to oil, mud, salt, road debris, ozone, coolants, etc.
- Knitted rayon reinforced inner base tube for resistance to temperature variations of -40?F to +257?F
- Leak proof junctions ensure long service life and unrestricted flow
- Meets SAE J20R4, Class D-1 requirements for improved reliable performance
- Meets Type EC electro-chemical requirements as specified in SAE J1684 to eliminate premature deterioration of the inner tube caused by electro-chemical degradation
The engine develops considerable heat during operation. Some of this heat energy is used to propel the vehicle and some goes out the tailpipe, but the remainder is transferred to the metal parts of the engine. This heat must be removed or serious engine damage can result. To cool the engine, the fluid, known as the coolant, circulates through the engine absorbing the heat and releasing it to the air when passing through the radiator. The coolant is transported under the hood with the help of the coolant hoses. These hoses should be checked regularly, and replaced at the first signs of wear or at regular intervals (4-5 years).
If you are looking for a perfect aftermarket replacement for your damaged or worn out OE branched hose, turn to Dayco curved branched radiator hose that ensures unrestricted flow along with long service life thanks to its leak proof junctions. With its knitted reinforcement and all EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer (M-class) rubber) construction, this product resists the effects of mud, debris, ozone, coolants, oil, salt, etc., while its knitted rayon reinforced inner tube offers resistance to temperature ranges of -40?F to +257?F. This hose meets SAE J20R4, Class D-1, Type EC electro-chemical requirements as specified in SAE J1684 and is resistant to electro-chemical degradation.