1.25" Wide Body Side Moldings by Dawn®. Material: Plastic. Comes painted. Quantity: 4 pieces. Accentuate your vehicle's styling and protect it from damage at the same time. These painted bodyside moldings will provide a subtle improvement to your vehicle's appearance and guard the doors from parking lot dings and shopping cart dents. They install easily with 3M automotive-grade double-sided tape, so in very little time you can be enjoying your vehicle's new look. CA Prop 65 WARNING - This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene, which is know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- California Proposition 65 Warning
- To avoid any errors, please locate the original factory paint code on the body of your vehicle before making the final entry. Our paint code guide should be used for reference only!
- Custom designed for each application
- These Body Side Moldings come complete with easy-to-follow installation instructions, Pro-Clean™ Prep Pads, and Pro-Bond™ Adhesive Promoter
- OE quality
- 100% paint match guarantee
- Sleek slanted appearance
- Quick and easy no-drill installation with the use of self-adhering 3M Tape
- Added protection against shopping carts, door dings, scratches, chipping, and other road hazards
- Measured, pre-cut, and precision engineered to match your vehicle
- Made in the USA
On many vehicles the doors are vast expanses of painted metal, dull and vulnerable to shopping carts and car door edges. Add a stylish look to your doors and protect them with these bodyside moldings. These moldings are designed to be painted, so they all put an accent on your car's appearance and blend in at the same time. Once installed, they all be in position to absorb parking lot dings and dents, instead of your doors. There is no need for any cutting or drilling to install your bodyside moldings. They are pre-cut and install with 3M automotive-grade double-sided tape. Determine where you want the molding, peel back the cover from the tape, and press the molding into place. And computerized paint mixing system enables to guarantee that your moldings will match your factory paint.
Dawn® is a premier manufacturer of spoilers, hood scoops and body side moldings for the automotive aftermarket. The company was founded and began servicing the automotive aftermarket industry in 1973. Although their product mix has changed over the years, the company's philosophy has not; they still believe in using only the finest raw materials to manufacture the highest quality products, and they provide those products with the best customer service in the industry. Today, Dawn's quality and service are the standards by which all other aftermarket accessory companies are measured.