Premium Digital Thermatic™ Switch Kit by Davies Craig®. 12V and 24V applications. Automatically activates single or twin fans or a fan and Electric Water Pump at your set / targeted temperature when extra cooling is required. Attractive compact dashboard, driving compartment mounting LED display module, this state-of-the-art switch can also operate your air conditioning fan. It can be used for 12 or 24 volt applications (24V Relay Required) and has an adjustable temperature range of 40ºC to 110ºC (104ºF to 230ºF) which can show Centigrade or Fahrenheit. The temperature sensor probe can be conveniently locked into the radiator fins or placed into the top radiator hose (With Part #0409) for accurate coolant temperature readings. Keep your EWP/Fan in control with this innovative product by Davies Craig. Specially designed for effective engine cooling system management, it will thermatically control the cooling fan in unison with your EWP, maintaining the target engine operating temperature. With this Davies Craig accessory used in conjunction with the EWP/Fan, you’ll get maximum power and efficiency you crave for.
- Kit sold in 12 volt configuration, for 24 volt application, you will need to change the two relays with 24 volt units which are not supplied in the kit
- Part#0409, Temp Sensor Adapter Kit - not supplied.
|Maximum Current: 50A - Each Fan|
|Relay setup: Dual relay|
|Speed: Single speed, 10 sec. delay to start up the second fan|
|Applications: Reco mmended for all DCPL fans incl. 2x14"HP or 2x16"Fans|
|Temperature Display: LED digital temp display - actual temp + set temp|
|°C + °F Setting: LED Display °C or °F|
|°C to °F change: Separate °C to °F change button|
|Temperature settings: 40°C to 110°C (104°F to 230°F)|
|Temperature setting method: Push Button|
|Temperature reduction range: -5°C from set/target|
|Temperature detection: Air or coolant (For coolant temp, must use part #0409 Sensor Adapter Kit - not supplied)|
|Circuit type: Pre-progra mmed micro controller|
|Output wires: Battery + Battery - IGN, A/C Clutch, Fan #1, Fan #2 Thermal Probe|
|Unit mount location: Driver's compartment/dashboard|
|Probe lead length: 3000 mm|
|Fan operation indicator: Twin fan operation will illuminate via Fan #1, Fan #2 LEDS|
|A/C Override indicator: Indicated via Air Con LED|
|Temp set mode indicator: Indicated via temp set mode LED|
|Design: Separate wiring looms provided/ plug & play unit relays built into the wiring loom|
|Faults Display: Temp sensor - Open circuit/short circuit display, Err #1; Err #2|
|Dimensions: 80 x 70 x 27 mm|
- Bright, attractive compact LED digital display monitor mounted in the driver's compartment
- Dual fan relay activation with clear LED indicator for each fan
- Variable push-button temperature setting 40°c to 110°c (104°f to 230°f)
- Push-button air conditioning override indicator
- Separate wiring looms provided/plug & play unit with built-in relays
- Temperature Sensor fault display
- Three-metre thermal sensor probe lead
- Innovative design for unbeatable performance
- Meticulously designed to deliver solid performance
- Crafted utilizing up-to-date equipment
- 1 Digital Thermatic Switch (#10455)
- 1 Mount Kit (#10211)
- 2 Scotch Lock (#10513)
- 3 Ring Terminal (Yellow) (#10574)
- 1 Hook & Loop Adhesive (#615)
- 2 Connector (Yellow) (#10512)
- 2 Relay 12V (#10533)
- 1 Wiring Loom - 8 Pins (#10456)
- 1 Wiring Loom - 3 Pins (#10457)
- 1 Instructions (#10960)
The Premium Thermatic Fan Switch - is equipped with the proven stainless steel temperature sensor probe which can be conveniently locked into the radiator fins close to the hot coolant inlet or placed into the top radiator hose for accurate coolant temperature readings.
The Premium Thermatic Fan Switch - Part #0455 can be mounted inside the vehicle's driving compartment for easy reading and quick adjustment.
- Convenient push-button control allows you to accurately set/target temperature for automatic activation of the Thermatic™ Fan #1 and a 10-second delay to activate Fan #2 when extra cooling is required.
- Simple, do-it-yourself installation instructions.
- This flexible switch can be utilised to activate an Electric Water Pump and/or an Electric Booster Pump.
- This new Premium Thermatic™ Switch complements the highly successful #0444 Thermatic™ Switch the #0401 and #0404 Switches.
If you’re a Hollywood super star there's no such thing as being too hot, but if it’s your vehicle’s heart under the hood that’s too hot, then that's not such a good thing at all. Bring those punishing high temperatures down with over-the-top performance engine parts from Davies Craig, leading the new Era in automotive performance engine cooling products. Using the latest in cooling technology and materials, these parts are aimed at efficiently cooling your engine bay to help prevent overheating and potential costly damage, which may occur. Whatever your automotive cooling needs, Davies Craig has the cool solution for the job.
If you’re looking to maximize your horsepower and ensure that your engine performs at the right temperature, Davies Craig has got you covered with a range of Fan & EWP controllers and switches designed to efficiently manage either an Electric Water Pump (EWP), Electric Booster Pump (EBP), Electric/Thermatic Fan or both. Fan/EWP controllers and switches by Davies Craig will come in handy to ensure your cooling system stays at the proper temperature. They’re a must-have for optimal control of your EWP/EBP by varying the speed of your pump in response to coolant temperature and manage control of your electric Thermatic/Electric Fan.
State-of-the-art Fan and EWP controllers and switches will help keep your pump running at the right flow rate, maintaining the optimal engine temperature you ‘set’, and will turn on the engine’s fan when cooling is needed over a wide range of temperatures. The higher engine temperature will offer improved fuel efficiency and lower engine temperature more power. Davies Craig engine management components has undergone extensive research, development, vehicle and test centre scrutiny to ensure that you get the highest quality and performance you can count on. Built with exceptional functionality in mind, they’re constructed with finest-grade materials to give you many years of trouble-free operation. When used in a combination with your EWP, they allow your engine to warm up quicker, unlock more power and improve engine life and reliability.
Established over four decades ago, Davies Craig® was formed to manufacture high-performance electric fans to fulfill the needs of automotive enthusiasts looking for a more efficient method to cool down their vehicles, and has since developed a comprehensive range of products, covering most makes of vehicles. Davies Craig's innovation, electric cooling, has now become a standard feature on most today's vehicles. Whatever your automotive cooling needs, the company has you covered with best-in-class fans, electric water pumps, viscous clutches, oil coolers, etc. Made utilizing the latest balancing machines, flow rigs and pressure testing equipment, they ensure the highest quality and performance to exceed your expectations.