Brushless Thermatic™ Electric Fan by Davies Craig®. Keep it cool with the Electric/Thermatic Fan by Davies Craig. Suitable for both condenser and radiator cooling, this premium cooling fan provides constant air flow to cool down your cabin and your engine to optimal temperature. With this high-performance electric fan, you’ll get increased horsepower, improved fuel efficiency, and longer engine life.
- Fits Following Engines: Chrysler Big Block
- Fits Following Engines: Chrysler Small Block
- Fits Following Engines: Ford Small Block
- Fits Following Engines: Ford Big Block
- Fits Following Engines: Chevy Small Block
- Fits Following Engines: Chevy Big Block
- Economical replacement for failed Original Equipment (OE) electric fan
- 5-10% increase in engine power and fuel saving when replacing the original fan clutch and/or mechanical belt-driven fan assemblies
- Operated in conjunction with Electric Water Pump (EWP) & LCD EWP/Fan Digital Controller
- Compatibility with all Davies Craig thermal controlled electric switches
- Constant air flow regardless of vehicle engine speed
- Wide variety of applications
- Innovative design for unbeatable performance
- Meticulously designed to deliver solid performance
- Crafted utilizing up-to-date equipment
Whether it’s your vehicle’s cab you want to cool down or your high-power engine that reaches the operating temperature above the target/set one, the Electric/Thermatic Fan by Davies Craig is the answer to all your cooling needs. Electric/Thermatic Fans are perfect for both condenser and radiator cooling and will work with your 12V or 24V system. They’re jam-packed with the latest technology to ensure that your engine operates at the right temperatures by efficiently cooling it when needed, which helps prevent overheating and damage to engine components. That’s what is critical to Mr. engine’s reliability and lifespan and the overall performance of your prized possession.
Davies Craig Electric Fans can operate both thermally and also when the air conditioning is running. The fans can be operated by a digital contoller that activates the fan when the engine temperature reaches the higher level than target/set, or turned on by the switch when extra cooling is required. They advantages Davies Craig Fans provide are constant air flow, increased fuel economy, air conditioning performance, cooler engine running, low profile, high performance, increased engine power and fully reversible blades and polarity for bi-directional air flow. Davies Craig Electric/Thermatic Fans are packaged with fan assembly (motor, fan blade, shroud and mounting feet). Fan assemblies are set up for upstream applications. For downstream applications the fan blade must be removed and turned over and the polarity reversed. Always check that the fan blade rotates in the direction shown by the arrows on the blade before making a permanent wiring connection and prior to fastening the unit to the radiator.
Established over four decades ago, Davies Craig® was formed to manufacture high-performance electric fans to fulfill the needs of automotive enthusiasts looking for a more efficient method to cool down their vehicles, and has since developed a comprehensive range of products, covering most makes of vehicles. Davies Craig's innovation, electric cooling, has now become a standard feature on most today's vehicles. Whatever your automotive cooling needs, the company has you covered with best-in-class fans, electric water pumps, viscous clutches, oil coolers, etc. Made utilizing the latest balancing machines, flow rigs and pressure testing equipment, they ensure the highest quality and performance to exceed your expectations.