- (42)RadiatorsDaewoo Nubira
- (66)Cooling FansDaewoo Nubira
- (20)Water PumpsDaewoo Nubira
- (15)Coolant TanksDaewoo Nubira
- (68)Coolant HosesDaewoo Nubira
- (13)ThermostatsDaewoo Nubira
- (19)Thermostat HousingDaewoo Nubira
- (24)Transmission CoolingDaewoo Nubira
- (21)IntercoolersDaewoo Nubira
- (37)Oil CoolersDaewoo Nubira
- (2)Power Steering CoolingDaewoo Nubira
- (45)Antifreeze & AdditivesDaewoo Nubira
If you are the motorist who is used to taking care of a vehicle, you probably keep all systems of your Nubira in a good condition. Undoubtedly, the cooling system is no exception, so if you want your vehicle to run at its maximum potential, we want to introduce our full catalog of great quality performance cooling parts! Check out our wide selection of the finest quality products and buy all needed parts here. Our site guarantees acceptable prices, durable products, and fast shipping!
In our store, you will find tons of Daewoo Nubira performance engine cooling parts such as radiators, radiator hoses, engine oil coolers, cooling fans, and many other products which will help you to give your vehicle a performance edge! Select all needed parts from world-famous brands such as Maradyne, Crown, Flex-a-lite, B&M, Omix-Ada, etc. All products are made from quality materials, so they will definitely serve you for a long time. We ensure all parts will fit your Daewoo Nubira perfectly, so place your order, install all needed products, and you will get many miles of great driving instead!
- Hayden® Rapid-Cool™ Reversible Fan KitRapid-Cool™ Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull blades. The fan comes complete with...Reversible push/pull operationThin, aerodynamic profile for applications with limited space$55.41 - $91.32
- Flex-a-lite® Black Magic Electric FanBlack Magic Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water pump life, improved A/C performance, and increased gas mileage.Prevents your engine from overheatingProvides increased horsepower and torque$238.33 - $357.70
- Flex-a-lite® Black Magic Universal Electric FanBlack Magic Universal Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water pump life, improved A/C performance, and increased gas mileage.Reversible design allows for use in pusher or puller applicationsPrevents your engine from overheating$264.26 - $426.27
- Flex-a-lite® Trimline Electric FanTrimline Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. The Trimline electric fans can be used as a primary fan or an auxiliary fan. They are economical fans that free up wasted horsepower and increase gas mileage when used as a primary fan by...Can be used as a primary or an auxiliary fanReversible design allows for use in pusher or puller applications$92.86 - $110.32
- Vibrant Performance® Weld On BungUniversal Filler Neck with Cap by Vibrant Performance®. Vibrant Performance offers an extensive selection of Aluminum and Mild Steel Weld Bungs. Ideal for use with Aluminum Radiators, Oil Pans, custom tank fabrication and any other...Made of High Quality MaterialsWeld Bungs available in Mild Steel and T6061 Aluminum$4.10 - $38.75
- Auto 7® Radiator Fan AssemblyRadiator Fan Assembly by Auto 7®. Is the temperature gauge on your dashboard reading higher than normal? Do you smell antifreeze? Or even worse, is steam billowing out from under your hood? Auto 7 has the quality parts to repair...Original equipment quality parts for Hyundai, KIA and GM Daewoo vehicles without the original equipment priceAll parts made where the vehicles are made, South Korea$27.47 - $281.88
- Four Seasons® Reversible Fan KitElectric Fan Kit by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$66.09 - $86.74
- GMB® Engine Cooling Water PumpWater Pump by GMB®. GMB proudly announces that all principal component parts are designed, manufactured and tested in house, such as bearings, impellers, mechanical seal kits and housings. Integration of these parts through GMB...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$16.26 - $685.22
- ACDelco® Professional™ Water PumpProfessional™ Water Pump by ACDelco®. Coolant flow is crucial for the life of any engine. ACDelco Professional Water Pumps are the best way to make sure you have the proper heat protection for the engine in your car, truck or...Completely pressure-tested for leak-free performance.High-quality bearings and heat-treated impellers for long life.$23.25 - $339.93
- Beck Arnley® Water PumpWater Pump by Beck Arnley®. For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand...OE quality products from top original equipmentTop quality materials$29.39 - $357.18
- Pronto® Water PumpWater Pump by Pronto®. This water pump is built in an ISO (International Organization for Standardization) certified factory to meet standards of fit, form, and operation. It features premium internal components such as detailed...Sturdy internal structure sets Pronto Water Pumps apart from the competition and delivers dependable and durable performanceCastings are designed and machined for precise fit of all components and maximum cooling capacity$17.95 - $159.38
- Gates® Replacement Water PumpReplacement Water Pump by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices and...The finest quality at a great priceWe carry everything needed to complete the job$16.09 - $589.46
- Airtex® Water PumpWater Pump by Airtex®. This water pump is engineered by the experts at Airtex to keep the cooling system of your vehicle running optimally. Each pump is designed by an OE manufacturer to meet strict OE standards and tested to...Precision-ground and permanently lubricated unitized bearing assembliesUnitized seals for superior protection against leakage and contamination$17.61 - $539.94
- A1 Cardone® Remanufactured Engine Water PumpRemanufactured Engine Water Pump by A1 Cardone®. 100% leak testing and hub-pull testing ensures reliable performance. O.E.-supplied NEW unitized seals ensure long-lasting, trouble-free performance. Unlike other aftermarket...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$19.08 - $417.54
- DNJ Engine Components® Water PumpWater Pump by DNJ Engine Components®. This supreme DNJ water pump will come in handy if you need to replace your malfunctioning component and restore your vehicle to its proper performance. Made from superior materials to meet or...Designed to replace your worn out factory water pumpHelps keep your vehicle operating at its maximum$19.78 - $130.77
Guides & Articles
- Performance Engine CoolingHot Under The Hood? Performance Cooling Fans Chase Away Excess HeatAuxiliary fans are great for providing a boost to your vehicle's original cooling system if you've encountered overheating conditions. For those who live in climates that see high temperature and humidity, excessively high coolant temperatures can be a major problem - one that will not go away if ignored. Aluminum engine blocks and cylinder heads found on most of today's cars are much more sensitive to overheating than traditional engine blocks made of iron. All it takes is one stretch of time with parts reaching excessively high temperatures to cause permanent metal warpage, leaks, and damage to a myriad of moving parts.
- Performance Engine CoolingAuxiliary Oil Coolers Keep Engine Oil Temperature Under ControlYou may have seen Performance Engine Oil Coolers for sale on our website or elsewhere, and your first reaction may have been "who needs one of those? Not I." We can't say we blame you if your presumption is that either a) your engine is cooled by liquid antifreeze/coolant, so this thing can't be for you; or b) the word "performance" led you to conclude that hot-rodders are the primary target for these add-ons. In fact, if you tow a trailer, or tend to load up your SUV to the max, or drive at high speeds in very hot summer climes, you just might be the real target customer for an engine oil cooler. Allow us to provide some educational background on motor oil, and the critical roles (plural) it plays. Please read on!
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
Daewoo Nubira Performance Engine Cooling Reviews
2007 Jeep Wrangler