- (78)Disc Brake PadsDaewoo
- (35)Brake RotorsDaewoo
- (3)OE Repair Brake KitsDaewoo
- (22)Drum Brake ShoesDaewoo
- (21)Brake DrumsDaewoo
- (54)Brake CalipersDaewoo
- (22)Brake Wheel CylindersDaewoo
- (20)Brake Lines & HosesDaewoo
- (25)Brake Master CylindersDaewoo
- (10)Brake BoostersDaewoo
- (9)ABS System PartsDaewoo
- (16)Parking Brake ComponentsDaewoo
- (10)Brake System SensorsDaewoo
- (42)Wheel Hubs, Bearings, SealsDaewoo
- (51)Brake HardwareDaewoo
- (54)Brake Fluids & LubricantsDaewoo
Established in 1982, Daewoo Motors is a South Korean automobile manufacturer. At first part of Daewoo Group, later, in 2001, it became part of General Motors. Daewoo has always marketed its vehicles as convenient, reliable, and affordable automobiles for daily use. Daewoo cars are known for their minimalistic and smart design, spacious interior, durability, and ability to perform excellently in various conditions, on various terrains. Daewoo is mostly specialized in manufacturing compact and medium-sized cars, though it also had a minivan and a mini pickup in its lineup.
To keep your Daewoo car in perfect operational condition, you need to monitor its systems’ condition and replace worn components with new ones. With our online store, it is now perfectly easy – all you need is to select the part, and it will be shipped to you at once, no matter where you’re placing your order from. Here you’ll find Daewoo brake parts which are among the most crucial components in your car. We work with prominent and trusted manufacturers such as Centric, Pronto, Dorman, Genuine, Loctite, and more, and are totally sure the quality of each part is great.
- Power Stop® 1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit1-Click Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Kit by Power Stop®. Kit Includes: Autospecialty OE Replacement Plain Brake Rotors and Z16 Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their...A perfect combination of OE replacement rotors and high performance ceramic padsHigher coefficient of friction than OE$52.24 - $980.87
- Power Stop® Z16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake PadsZ16 Clean Ride Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop brake pads are engineered for noise free braking with dual rubber backed shims that offer 6 times more noise reduction than plain steel shims. The pad surfaces are...Evolution ceramic low dust formula for superior braking power and cleaner wheelsThe pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a fast break-in$25.48 - $74.88
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Loaded Brake CaliperPosi Quiet™ Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. With all new brake pads, hardware, O-rings, boots, and so on, this caliper is the perfect replacement for your seized, leaking or otherwise damaged part. It features the new Quiet...Finished in the same way as the original from the factoryComes complete with application specific Posi Quiet brake pads$33.97 - $251.07
- Centric® Posi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake PadsPosi Quiet™ Premium Ceramic Brake Pads by Centric®. These pads are manufactured using the positive molding process to assure consistent friction material density throughout the pad for excellent braking performance and extended...Stable friction performance across a wide temperature rangeLongest wearing most advanced material available$20.94 - $96.89
- Power Stop® Autospecialty OE Brake RotorAutospecialty OE Brake Rotor by Power Stop®. Engineered for spirited daily drivers looking to upgrade their vehicle's stopping power, this rotor is a fast, easy and affordable solution for improved braking. It includes a...OE style replacement rotorSmooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time$14.46 - $166.76
- Monroe® Drum Brake ShoesDrum Brake Shoes by Monroe®. These Brake Shoes meet all OE specifications. They are designed to provide optimal stopping power and durable performance on any vehicle, no matter whether it is a passenger car, an SUV, a truck or a...$14.08 - $51.36
- Centric® C-Tek™ Standard Brake RotorC-Tek™ Standard Brake Rotor by Centric®. Manufactured using quality G3000 metallurgy and designed with a non-directional finish, this rotor provides superior braking power, high durability, excellent pedal feel, and quiet...OE style replacement rotorNon-directional finish$12.51 - $158.43
- Dorman® Drum Brake Wheel CylinderDrum Brake Wheel Cylinder by Dorman®. Direct replacement Wheel Cylinders are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and to ensure a proper fit every time. Normal wear may cause piston seals to leak. Corrosion and pitting can...All Wheel Cylinders are made with high quality EPDM rubber cups and boots for long lasting performanceWheel Cylinder bores are surface tested to ensure an optimum sealing surface for the pressure cups$6.99 - $231.04
- Cardone® Power Brake BoosterPower Brake Booster by Cardone®. 100% O.E. quality seals, diaphragms and check valves are installed on every unit for like-new performance and reliability. Exclusive rust-prohibitive finishing process extends unit life. Master...100% tested to guarantee proper functionThe finest quality at a great price$40.37 - $669.09
- Wagner® Brake RotorBrake Rotor by Wagner®. Wagner Brake premium rotors are engineered, tested and certified to perform safely and effectively on today's vehicles.Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) bag reduces rotor prep & saves installation timeSmooth surface finish provides less pad break-in time$15.95 - $966.15
- Bendix® TitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake PadsTitaniuMetallic™ II Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Bendix®. With shims and chamfers included, where applicable, these pads by Bendix provide predictable, smooth, and quiet stopping power. Covered with TitaniuMetallic II blue slurry...Designed to operate under high-demand conditions to meet requirements of police fleetsPremium, fade-free friction material maintains braking control with maximum braking power even in the most intense driving conditions$29.14 - $77.79
- Cardone® Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Cardone®. CARDONE Select Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that all master cylinders meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function. Life-cycle testing ensures that every master cylinder exceeds S.A.E. stroke...100% tested to guarantee proper functionThe finest quality at a great price$21.39 - $1,950.63
- Wagner® ThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Brake PadsThermoQuiet™ Semi-Metallic Brake Pads by Wagner®. Quieter braking, superior stopping power under any conditions, and long pad life – that's what you get with these one-piece brake pads with Integrally Molded Sound Insulators...Proprietary friction formulations provide quiet operation, unmatched braking performance, and less dustThermal-sensitive friction adjusts to a broad range of temperatures for dependable braking performance in varying conditions$15.95 - $82.23
- Centric® Remanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake CaliperRemanufactured Semi-Loaded Brake Caliper by Centric®. Pressure tested and carefully inspected, this caliper ensures safe, leak-free performance while providing a precision fit. The caliper is tumble blasted with steel shot to...Remanufactured to meet the most exacting standards for reliable performance100% pressure tested and inspected to ensure proper operation and fitment$22.21 - $220.07
- Monroe® Total Solution™ Brake PadsCeramics™ Brake Pads by Monroe®. These brake pads are designed for cleaner and cooler stops on domestic passenger cars, SUVs, severe duty and performance vehicles. A ceramic formulation reduces rotor wear, provides more...Provides strong, predictable and quiet stopping power with less generation of brake dustFormulated without ferrous metals and ceramic fibers. Limited high heat and severe use applications contain some metallic fibers$17.84 - $61.49
Guides & Articles
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsWhy is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a coupon mailer offering this service for a discounted price. Maybe you thought it was an attempt on the part of the dealer to separate you from your money for something you don't really need. After all, you have made the effort to learn more about your brakes, and you understand that occasionally, the brake pads and rotors will wear out and need replacing. However, you've never heard of a "brake fluid flush".
- Replacement Brake PartsHow To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks also equipping the rear with disc brakes. The brake pads are the wear items which will need attention sooner or later; there will be wide variations in brake pad life depending on the vehicle, driver, driving style, etc., but rough estimates are that front pads will need attention every 15,000-30,000 miles, with rear disc pads lasting 50,000-100,000 miles.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsGlossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves, master cylinders, vacuum boosters, and more, you will come across a lot of different terminology when it comes to brake components. Depending on your knowledge and experience, a lot of these terms may be elementary. However, because many of them use similar words but represent completely different things, we've created this glossary to help you understand exactly what you need, and what you don't.
- Replacement Brake PartsDisc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be hard on our brakes. Highway speeds, stop-and-go traffic, and heavy cargo loads are some of the more significant factors which increase brake wear.
- Replacement Brake PartsSpecial Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right tools BEFORE you start working on your vehicle makes these types of jobs quick, easy, and doable for the home mechanic. It also prevents having to put things back together before the job is finished because a tool needs to be purchased. Owning the right tools and doing the job yourself will save you hundreds of dollars by sparing you a visit to the repair shop – and much more over the course of a lifetime of brake work.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsBest Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub and contain holes that allow wheel mounting bolts to pass through and rotate with the wheels. Since there are many rotor styles and designs specially created for every budget and need, we’ve listed the advantages of each disc brake rotor so that you can make the right choice and get the best for your vehicle. All rotors, except ceramic brake rotors and two-piece rotors with aluminum centers, are typically one piece and crafted from iron for maximum heat absorption.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsIs It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that forms over time on non-contact, outer perimeter areas of rotors and drums is a prime cause because rust is looser and less dense in nature – therefore, more likely to create resonation.
- Performance Brakes, Pads & RotorsTips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake PartsIf you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real money back into your pocket, we offer some tips for those who are interested in doing just that. While it's a general rule that brake pads designed with aggressive grip levels and performance driving will result in faster wear, the following suggestions will help you extend your brake life significantly no matter what type of brakes you have on your vehicle.