You definitely want all systems of your Dacia to operate properly, including the fuel system which is crucial to guarantee the vehicle’s performance. The fuel system stores and delivers the gasoline or diesel fuel to the cylinder chamber to make the engine function. This system has a fuel pump which moves fuel from the tank through fuel lines and transports it to a fuel injection system or carburetor which is responsible for transferring the right amount of fuel to the cylinders to make the vehicle move. The fuel system pressurizes, filters, and controls the fuel in order to mix its necessary quantity with air to provide clean combustion.
Like all drivers you know that through the years the fuel system components can become worn out. If you are seeking some fuel system parts, for instance, a carburetor or fuel pump for your Dacia, then visit our web store. Here you can find great repair parts you can count on. CARiD's goal is to provide its clients with top-notch fuel system repair parts which ensure everlasting reliability and exceptional performance. We collaborate with the most prominent auto brands, namely GB Remanufacturing, Genuine, Pierburg, and many others.
- MagnaFuel® In-Line Fuel PumpIn-Line Fuel Pump by MagnaFuel®. Once-piece design is more compact and light weight.Ideal for street muscle carsQuiet operation$474.72 - $521.43
- Aeromotive® A1000 Fuel PumpUniversal A1000 Fuel Pump by Aeromotive®. This is the pump that started it all. Durable, reliable, good looking and it supports high horsepower. Perfect for the daily driver that doesn't run like a daily driver.ORB-10 inlet and outlet portsFor EFI applications use regulator P/N 13101 or P/N 13109$407.05
- Aeromotive® 340 Stealth E85 Compatible Fuel PumpUniversal 340 Stealth E85 Compatible Fuel Pump by Aeromotive®. The Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that fits most popular EFI applications. The Aeromotive 340 is a compact, lightweight...Fits most vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicableE85 Compatible$124.34
- Aeromotive® 200 Series Stealth Fuel TankUniversal 200 Series Stealth Fuel Tank by Aeromotive®. Considering a switch to EFI or swapping in that late model motor? What has recently become the hottest trend in hot rodding has been plagued by fuel delivery. The question is...200 lph high performance fuel pumpSupports up to$661.78 - $1,198.43
- Blox Racing® Adjustable Fuel Pressure RegulatorAdjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator by Blox Racing®. The BLOX Racing adjustable fuel pressure regulator (FPR) is an affordable and easy-to-install alternative to those complicated and expensive aftermarket units. This billet...$40.00
- Aeromotive® Heavy Duty BracketUniversal Heavy Duty Bracket by Aeromotive®. Aeromotive fuel pump universal bracket, belt drive pump, arched slot, Heavy Duty. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Aeromotive features premium quality and will...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$109.37
- Aeromotive® Replacement Strainer & GasketUniversal Replacement Strainer and Gasket by Aeromotive®. Replacement Strainer and Gasket for Phantom Fuel System. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Aeromotive features premium quality and will perform...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$34.80 - $35.19
- Airtex® Mechanical Fuel Pump (60601)Mechanical Fuel Pump by Airtex®. Threaded Inlet. Threaded 1/4" x 18" NPSF Outlet. 6-7.5 PSI. 50 GPH. Includes Pump, Kit. You can't go wrong with this part as Airtex is the only North American manufacturer of mechanical fuel pumps....Meets or exceeds OEM quality standardsSpecial heat treated rocker arms and case-hardened pins provide long-lasting performance$57.71
- Delphi® Fuel Lift Pump (HFP911)Fuel Lift Pump (HFP911) by Delphi®. Is your vehicle hard to start? Does its stumble and stall, and idle rough? Are you making more frequent visits to the pump? Your fuel system may need repair, but before you waste your time and...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$45.60
- Quality Accessories® Fuel Tank Kit (QAIT4344FP)Fuel Tank Kit by Quality Accessories®. Material: Stainless Steel. 11 per Pack. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. This product designed using state-of-the-art technology and with...Precision engineered for your vehicleTested to outperform all comparable products on the market$413.10
- Luber-finer® Fuel Dispensing Filter (LFF5510-30)Fuel Dispensing Filter (LFF5510-30) by Luber-finer®. Product Height: 5.36" (136mm). Inside Diameter: 3.69" (94mm). Outside Diameter: 1 x12" Thread.$8.92
- Luber-finer® Fuel Dispensing Filter (LFF5510)Fuel Dispensing Filter (LFF5510) by Luber-finer®. Product Height: 5.36" (136mm). Inside Diameter: 3.69" (94mm). Outside Diameter: 1 x 12" Thread.$10.85
- Luber-finer® Spin-On Fuel Filter (LFF8012)Spin-On Fuel Filter (LFF8012) by Luber-finer®. Product Height: 7.96" (202mm). Inside Diameter: 1"-14 UNS-2B Thread. Outside Diameter: 3.65" (93mm). Clean Your Fuel For Improved Engine Efficiency Diesel fuel quality can have a major...All-metal housingsHigher pulse fatigue and higher burst strength$11.22
- Luber-finer® Fuel Dispensing Filter (LFF2)Fuel Dispensing Filter (LFF2) by Luber-finer®.$9.51
- Luber-finer® Fuel Dispensing Filter (LFF3520)Fuel Dispensing Filter (LFF3520) by Luber-finer®.$7.26
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Fuel System PartsWhat is a Fuel System "Throttle Body"?A throttle body assembly is an integral part of a fuel-injected engine's air intake system. Its function is to regulate the amount of air that flows into the engine - accounting for factors such as throttle (gas pedal) position, idle speed, cold start warmup, and more. To perform these critical tasks, the throttle body is bolted in place between your engine's intake manifold and air filter housing. A hinged metal plate inside the throttle body (known as a butterfly valve) opens to let more air in as the gas pedal is depressed. Because fuel injection systems are inherently computer controlled, information from various sensors mounted on the throttle body allows the vehicle's engine management system to determine the optimum fuel flow rate as based on multiple conditions.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsDoes My Vehicle Have a Mechanical or Electric Fuel Pump?From the earliest days of the automobile, fuel pumps have existed to draw fuel out of the fuel tank and move it into your engine's combustion area. (A note for the purists: some very early cars, like the Ford Model T, used "gravity feed", which required the fuel tank to be mounted higher than the engine. These cars could only climb steep hills by ascending them in reverse!)
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace An In-Tank Fuel Sending UnitA Fuel tank sending unit is a term for the mechanical assembly inside your fuel tank which measures the level of liquid in the tank, then reports its findings to the fuel gauge on your instrument cluster. All sending units contain a "float" piece which does just what it describes - floats atop the surface of the fuel. Many automakers design the float piece as an attachment on a hinged arm that pivots as the level in the tank rises or drops. Others design the float piece as a cylinder that rides up and down around a metal shaft.
- Replacement Fuel System PartsHow To Replace Fuel InjectorsFuel injectors spray fuel directly into your engine’s cylinders during the intake stroke when a piston moves down to allow air and fuel to fill the cylinder chamber. When injectors are malfunctioning, leaking, or have failed completely, they will cause rough engine performance, poor idle, reduced power and economy, and exhaust that’s rich enough in unburned fuel to damage expensive exhaust parts such as oxygen sensors and catalytic converters.