Mitsubishi Evolution 2013, Basic™ Air Suspension System by D2 Racing®. The Basic management system provides an entry level manual management with similar features to our VERA Essential Management but includes an upgraded seamless aluminum tank and HDPE baseboard.
|Type: With Front and Rear Top Mounts|
- Precise manufacturing and high-grade materials
- Exceptional performance at a competitive price
- Stringently tested with the highest quality standards
- (4) D2 Racing Air Struts Including Top Mount and Shock with 36 Levels of Damping
- (1) 5 Gallon Air Tank with 2 x 1/4" ports 2 x 3/8" ports
- (1) Air Zenith OB2 Compressor with High Pressure Hose
- (1) Noise Isolating Base Plate
- (1) Pressure Switch
- (2) Paddle Valve Switches
- (1) Dual Needle 200 psi Gauge
- (1) Paddle Valve and Gauge Bezel
- (1) 205 psi Safety Valve
- (1) 100 Amp Fuse
- (1) Relay
- (1) Fuse Box
- All Necessary Hardware
- 70' 6mm Air Line
- 30' Power Cord
The Basic is easily upgradeable to VERA Evo, VERA Evo Bluetooth or VERA Elite.
For over 16 years, D2 Racing® has specialized in the development and production of high-performance suspension and brake components for both street and off-road use. The company offers hundreds of coilovers, big brake kits, lowering springs, air suspensions, suspension tuning components, and accessories for both weekend enthusiasts and devoted track competitors. The company designs, builds and tests its products in its state-of-the-art facility to ensure they meet the highest quality standards. Deeply rooted in the automotive industry, experts at D2 Racing go out of their way to help you enjoy excellent handling and grip. D2 Racing’s North American division has been sharing your passion for motorsports since 2002, when east coast offices were opened. In 2012, the company opened its west coast location to better serve customer needs.