What the warranty covers:
Cybernet warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. If a product proves to be defective in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Cybernet will, at its sole option, repair or replace the product with a similar product. Replacement Product or parts may include remanufactured or refurbished parts or components. The replacement unit or component will be covered by the balance of the time remaining on the customer's original limited warranty. Cybernet provides no warranty for the third-party software or hardware included with the product or installed by the customer.
How long the warranty is effective:
- Commercial Grade models vary by product. Cybernet offers up to five years of warranty. Contact your Cybernet sales representative for additional details.
- Cybernet Medical Grade range of CyberMed products come with three year warranty as of 1/1/2013 and customers can purchase additional two years for total of five years.
- Cybernet accessory products come with 30 days warranty. Limited warranties vary by product. Contact your Cybernet sales representative for additional details.
- Warranty on LCD & LED panels used in our All-in-One Products are 1-year warranty for dead pixels that meet the following criteria: 5 bright sub-pixels, 7 dark sub-pixels, or a combination of 7.
Extended Warranty Options
You rely on your Cybernet all in one PCs every day and we want to keep your mission-critical applications up and running. With an extended warranty, you can add an extra layer of protection to our already industry-leading warranty term.
What the standard or extended warranties do not cover:
- Any product on which the serial number has been defaced, modified or removed.
- Damage, deterioration or malfunction resulting from:
- A. Accident, misuse, neglect, fire, water, lightning, or other acts of nature, unauthorized product modification, or failure to follow instructions supplied with the product.
- B. Repair or attempted repair by anyone not authorized by Cybernet.
- C. Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media.
- D. Software or data loss occurring during repair or replacement.
- E. Any damage of the product due to shipment.
- F. Removal or installation of the product.
- G. Causes external to the product, such as electric power fluctuations or failure.
- H. Use of supplies or parts not meeting Cybernet's specifications.
- I. Normal wear and tear.
- J. Failure of owner to perform periodic product maintenance as stated in User Guide.
- K. Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect.
- L. Damage caused by static (non-moving) images displayed for lengthy periods of time (also referred to as "burn-in").
- M. Damage to, or abuse of, the coating on the surface of the display.
- Removal, installation, and set-up service charges.
How to get warranty service:
Out of Warranty Repair:
When your product falls out of warranty and service is needed, you must contact Cybernet technical support team and obtain a Return Authorization Number. Cybernet's out of warranty repairs are Flat Repair fees and vary by product model. Cybernet technical representative can provide this information.
When out of warranty flat repair has been authorized, this includes all components and sub-assemblies including motherboard, display panel, hard drive and or any other parts & components. Out of warranty flat repair fees are subject to review of the device and do not include physical damage and is subject to additional charges. Warranty on all repairs are 90 days from date of shipment from Cybernet repair facilities.
Limitation of implied warranties:
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION CONTAINED HEREIN INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Exclusion of damages:
CYBERNET'S LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE PRODUCT.
- 1. DAMAGE TO OTHER PROPERTY CAUSED BY ANY DEFECTS IN THE PRODUCT, DAMAGES BASED UPON INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF GOODWILL, INTERFERENCE WITH BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS, OR OTHER COMMERCIAL LOSS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES
- 2. ANY OTHER DAMAGES, WHETHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHERWISE.
- 3. ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE CUSTOMER BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
Effect of local law:
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from locality to locality. Some localities do not allow limitations on implied warranties and/or do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you.