Universal Gloss Black Winch Plate with Handle Assembly for 2" Receivers by CURT®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Curt will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Allows a winch to be easily attached to a receiver
- Fits any 2" x 2" trailer hitch receiver tube opening
- Multiple mounting holes fit a variety of winches
- Handles provide a firm handhold during winch operation
- Three holes on the shank provide added clearance as needed
- Built-in skid shield provides extra protection for the winch
- Grade 5 hardware included to securely mount the handles
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Made in USA
CURT front mount accessories are a unique line of towing accessories that maximize the usefulness of your tow vehicle and give you that added edge on and especially off the road. A CURT front mount trailer hitch is the first step in making your vehicle the ultimate towing machine, and with it comes a variety of towing possibilities you might not even know exist. The CURT winch mount with handles serves two purposes on your tow vehicle. The mount itself acts as a shield for your winch, guarding it against rock damage and debris while you are blazing an off-road trail. It also provides a solid mounting place and fits a variety of winches. The other purpose of the CURT winch mount is found in its handles. The handles allow for easier transportation of your winch when removing it from your vehicle and offer a firm handhold when operating your winch. The CURT winch mount is equipped with a shank that fits into a 2" x 2" receiver tube and has three mounting holes for an adjustable design.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".