Class 3 Exposed Front Trailer Hitch with Receiver Opening by CURT®. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 5000 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 500 lbs, and the Receiver Tube Opening Size is 2". If you want to use the front end of your vehicle for various towing applications, this front mount trailer hitch is the way to go. It can be used for mounting a winch, snow plow, cargo carrier and various hitch-mounted accessories. All CURT trailer hitches are engineered for reliability and tested to meet the strictest demands of the industry.
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities. Do Not exceed vehicle manufacturer's recommended towing capacity
- Includes all necessary installation hardware
- Drilling required
- Install Time is 35 minutes
|Weight Carrying Capacity(WC): 5000 lbs|
|Tongue Weight(TW): 500 lbs|
|Receiver Tube Size: 2"|
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Provides a convenient mount for hitch accessories
- Ideal for attaching a snow plow, cargo carrier or other front hitch mount
- Allows for easy maneuvering of a trailer into a tight spot
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Strengthened with a forged, welded, seamless collar
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA
CURT front mount trailer hitches allow you to use the front end of your vehicle for various towing applications. They can be used for mounting a winch, a snow plow, a number of hitch-mounted accessories and can even be used for some towing applications. When space is limited, a front hitch is commonly used to hold a cargo carrier, freeing up space inside the vehicle for extra cargo and making the rear mount receiver available to pull a trailer. At the boat ramp, your boat trailer can be hitched up to the front hitch receiver, giving you better control over the trailer as you launch. Some of the other accessories that can be used with a front mount hitch are the CURT step pad, license plate holder, spare tire mount and skid shield. A front mount hitch bolts onto the underside of the vehicle frame just like a rear mount hitch; only, it is placed in the front of the vehicle, providing a useful receiver tube to accept a 2" x 2" shank. They are commonly used on trucks, vans and SUVs. This CURT front mount trailer hitch features a gross trailer weight capacity of 5,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 500 lbs. It is designed to be a custom-fit trailer hitch for certain years of the Chevrolet Express full-size van. It comes with all necessary hardware for a complete installation. At CURT, we do not see our front receiver hitches as a backburner item to our rear mount hitches. We back them up with a one-year finish warranty and limited lifetime warranty to give you peace of mind on and off the road.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".