Universal Round Bar Weight Distribution Complete Kit for 2" Receivers by CURT®. Includes trailer ball, sway control unit and installation hardware. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Hooker will last a lifetime. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Includes a round bar weight distribution hitch, sway control unit, chains and a pre-torqued 2-5/16" trailer ball
- Drilling is Required for Installation
- Levels tow vehicle and trailer by distributing a portion of the tongue weight
- Includes a sway control kit #17200 to help reduce trailer sway
- Equipped with round, forged steel spring bars for reliable strength
- Heavy-duty, fabricated head can be adjusted for precise leveling
- Grease zerk fitting provides easy, continuous lubrication
- Sway control easily mounts on built-in sway control attachment tabs
- Adjustable shank fits 2" x 2" receiver tube openings
- Snap-up brackets and lift handle allow for easy leveraging of spring bars
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Includes a pre-torqued 2-5/16" trailer ball
Looking to make trailer towing safer and easier? There’s no need to look anywhere else other than our comprehensive selection of trailer accessories. Whether you want to use your truck’s space to the fullest or are in search of reliable solutions for proper trailer attachment, we have it all. At CARiD you can find everything you need to convert your truck into an all-out work horse. All trailer accessories we offer are made by renowned manufacturers who use the finest materials to ensure their products provide unparalleled quality and reliability. Designed to endure the harshest conditions, they are proven to perform for years to come. Enjoy worry-free towing wherever you go with our top-grade trailer accessories!
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".