Class 2 Square Concealed Rear Trailer Hitch with Euro Insert with 2" Ball (121712) by CURT®. Color: Black. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 3500 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 350 lbs, and the Receiver Tube Opening Size is 1-1/4". This trailer hitch is constructed with quality American steel by state-of-the-art machinery and coated with a liquid Bonderite® coating and a high-gloss black powder coat to provide long-lasting corrosion, chip, and UV resistance. It features a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube opening and is available with a square tube or round tube frame. All CURT trailer hitches are engineered for reliability and tested to meet the strictest demands of the industry.
- Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities. Do Not exceed vehicle manufacturer's recommended towing capacity
- Includes Euro Mount #45572, installation hardware, pin and clip
- Temporarily Lower Exhaust
- No Drilling Required
- Install Time is 20 minutes
|Ball Height: 4-5/8"|
|Finish: Powder Coat|
|Warranty: Limited Lifetime|
|Weight Carrying Capacity(WC): 3500 lbs|
|Tongue Weight(TW): 350 lbs|
|Receiver Tube Size: 2"|
|Main Body: Square|
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Strengthened with a cast, welded, seamless collar
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Euro Mount installs with no tools or torque specifications required
- Chrome-plated trailer ball fits 2" couplers
- Permanently attached trailer ball cannot be loosened or stolen
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Receiver hitch made in USA
Getting away for another weekend camping trip? Hauling the boat out to that new fishing hotspot? Driving up to the cabin for the annual hunting trip? No matter where you're headed or which toys you're towing along for the ride, Bring It® with CURT! CURT class 2 trailer hitches are perfect for adding storage space to your vehicle or towing a small, light-duty trailer. They are typically found on full-size cars, crossovers and minivans.
For each and every application, CURT custom hitches are made with a vehicle-specific design for the best possible fit. This particular class 2 hitch offers a custom fit for certain years of the Kia Niro (to verify vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide or use the Vehicle Lookup on the CURT website). It is thoroughly tested according to SAE J684 protocols to provide a weight carrying capacity of 3,500 lbs. GTW and 350 lbs. TW. It comes with a 1-1/4" receiver tube opening and a pin & clip to securely attach the included Euro Mount® ball mount with 2" ball. It can also be used to mount a cargo carrier, bike rack or other hitch-mounted accessory.
From class 1 to class 5, all CURT custom trailer hitches are designed, manufactured and finished to ensure maximum performance and longevity. CURT apply hands-on engineering principles, using real vehicles to fully optimize hitch designs. CURT fabricate and weld CURT hitches using a combination of manual and robotic processes for maximum efficiency and accuracy.
Finally, CURT finish CURT hitches with a unique co-curing process, using liquid Bonderite® and black powder coat. Each hitch is fully immersed in the Bonderite®, covering it inside and out with a rust-resistant layer. Then, the powder coat is applied, and the two finishes are co-cured together to create a shield of industry-leading rust, chip and UV protection.
To ensure quality through every step of the manufacturing process, all CURT custom hitches are made right here in the USA and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".