Class 1 Concealed Black Rear Trailer Hitch with Euro Insert (114321) by CURT®. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 1500 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 150 lbs, and the Receiver Tube Opening Size is 1-1/4". This trailer hitch is constructed with quality American steel by state-of-the-art machinery and coated with a liquid Bonderite® coating and a high-gloss black powder coat to provide long-lasting corrosion, chip, and UV resistance. It features a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube opening and is available with a square tube or round tube frame. All CURT trailer hitches are engineered for reliability and tested to meet the strictest demands of the industry.
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities. Do Not exceed vehicle manufacturer's recommended towing capacity
- Includes Euro Mount #45571, installation hardware, pin and clip
- No drilling required
- Install Time is 20 minutes
- Weight Carrying Capacity(WC): 1500 lbs
- Tongue Weight(TW): 150 lbs
- Weight: 45.95 lbs
- Receiver Tube Size: 1-1/4"
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Strengthened with a forged, welded, seamless collar
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Euro Mount installs with no tools or torque specifications required
- Chrome-plated trailer ball fits 1 7/8" couplers
- Permanently attached trailer ball cannot be loosened or stolen
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
- Receiver hitch made in USA
When it comes to towing, choosing a right trailer hitch that will meet your towing needs is the most important step to take. Whether you’re looking for an ideal solution to efficiently haul your loads without the worry of losing your cargo on the first sharp curve, this product is just what you can’t do without. With this top-of-the line trailer hitch that is designed to make towing simple, easy and safe, you can be sure that your cargo will stay safe no matter whether you set off for a little jaunt or go on a big trip. It is expertly crafted from top-grade materials using state-of-the-art equipment to provide exceptional rust and wear resistance needed to withstand the harshest conditions. Engineered to meet highest standards of quality and durability, this product is sure to deliver many years of reliable service.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".