Class 1 Square Concealed Rear Trailer Hitch with Standard Ball Mount Insert (110283) by CURT®. Color: Black. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 2000 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 200 lbs, and the Receiver Tube Opening Size is 1-1/4". This trailer hitch is constructed with quality American steel by state-of-the-art machinery and coated with a liquid Bonderite® coating and a high-gloss black powder coat to provide long-lasting corrosion, chip, and UV resistance. It features a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube opening and is available with a square tube or round tube frame. All CURT trailer hitches are engineered for reliability and tested to meet the strictest demands of the industry.
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities. Do Not exceed vehicle manufacturer's recommended towing capacity
- Trailer ball sold separately
- Includes ball mount #45521, installation hardware, pin and clip
|Receiver Tube Size: 1-1/4"|
|Weight Carrying Capacity(WC): 2000 lbs|
|Tongue Weight(TW): 200 lbs|
- Old-style ball mount can be flipped to provide drop or rise
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Strengthened with a forged, welded, seamless collar
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" ball mount features a 3/4" hole to accept a trailer ball shank
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Made in USA
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
CURT class 1 trailer hitches are the lightest-duty hitches of our rear mount receiver lineup. They are engineered for reliability, welded together with quality American steel and blasted clean for a smooth finish. Tested to meet the strict demands of the industry, this CURT class 1 hitch with ball mount has a capacity to tow up to 2,000 lbs. of gross trailer weight and 200 lbs. of tongue weight. This means it can handle a variety of small trailers such as single-axle utility trailers, canoe and kayak trailers, dirt bike trailers and more. It can also accept a hitch-mounted cargo carrier or bike rack, making it a very useful addition to cars with limited cargo space.Class 1 hitches feature a 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" receiver tube opening and are typically mounted on compact cars, full-size cars and some smaller crossover SUVs, minivans and compact SUVs. This particular hitch and ball mount combination is designed to be a custom-fit trailer hitch for certain years of the Mazda Miata MX5 (excluding Appearance Package). It features a square tube frame and comes with a hitch pin and clip and all necessary installation hardware. This class 1 hitch kit also comes with an old-style 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" ball mount to be a complete towing package.Each CURT class 1 hitch is co-cured with a liquid Bonderite coating and a high-gloss black powder coat finish that provide a lasting defense against rust, wear and harmful UV rays. Like all CURT receiver hitches, this class 1 hitch is made right here in the USA and is backed by a one-year finish warranty and a limited lifetime warranty.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".