Universal Q20 Series 5th Wheel Hitch Head with Roller (16536) by CURT®. 20000 lbs Towing Capacity. Includes R20 5th wheel roller #16550. Whether you are towing cross-country or hitting the family campground, 5th wheel trailers offer superior comfort, towing, and construction. Combine these amenities with a Curt Inc. 5th wheel hitch and you have the most well-designed, problem-free rig on the road!
- 5th wheel hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Includes Q20 5th wheel #16530, R20 roller #16550 and hardware
|Capacity: 20000 lbs|
|Height: 17-1/2"- 21-1/2"|
|Finish: Durable carbide powder coat|
|Warranty: Ten Years Limited|
- Ideal for towing 5th wheel trailers up to 20000 lbs
- R20 5th wheel roller #16550 provides 12" of travel in the truck bed
- Rolls on wheels and solid, non-binding rods to be a true rolling unit
- Q20 spherical axial bearing for unimpeded head movement and smooth, quiet towing
- Dual jaws provide 360-degree kingpin contact
- Three-position coupling indicator is clearly visible from truck cab
- Self-aligning head offers a wide opening for easy coupling
- Operates using a short, lockable, single-throw handle
- Three grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Meets proposed SAE J2638 testing standards
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty
Like the other 5th wheel hitches of the CURT Q-Series, the CURT Q20 is a specialist in its class. It features a gross trailer weight capacity of 20000 lbs. and can accept a vertical load limit of 5000 lbs., giving it the capability to tow most large recreational vehicles, campers and many other 5th wheel trailers. Also like the Q24, the Q20 5th wheel has a superior hitch head, pivoting on a spherical axial bearing. This ensures smooth, quiet towing and allows unimpeded head movement and a wide turning radius for your trailer. The self-aligning head and dual-locking jaws make coupling easier, and with the three-position coupling mechanism, indicating when it safe to couple and when it is safe to tow, you can be out of the driveway and on your way quicker than ever. The Q20 comes with a durable carbide powder coat finish to give this hitch the best possible defense against corrosion, scratching, UV damage and whatever else you throw its way. It meets proposed SAE J2638 testing standards and is also backed by a 10-year limited warranty to give you peace of mind. This 20K 5th wheel hitch head comes attached to the CURT R20 roller. 5th wheel rollers mount easily onto a set of 5th wheel rails or a gooseneck adapter already installed in the bed of your pickup truck. CURT 5th wheel rollers feature solid construction and offer a sturdy mounting place for your 5th wheel hitch, ensuring that none of its towing strength is lost. CURT 5th wheel rollers are also true rolling units, meaning they actually roll on wheels that bear the weight of the trailer rather than simply sliding on hollow rods as seen in competitive models. With a thick operating handle, the roller smoothly rolls the 5th wheel head forward and back, locking securely into each position as desired. CURT rollers also provide up to 12" of displacement as well, unlike the more common 10", to give you a wide range of motion and plenty of space to get your RV or other 5th wheel trailer around any turn.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".