Universal E16 Series 5th Wheel Hitch Head with Roller (16516) by CURT®. 16000 lbs Towing Capacity. Includes R16 5th wheel roller #16560. Whether you are towing cross-country or hitting the family campground, 5th wheel trailers offer superior comfort, towing, and construction. Combine these amenities with a Curt Inc. 5th wheel hitch and you have the most well-designed, problem-free rig on the road!
- 5th wheel hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Includes E16 5th wheel #16515, R16 roller #16560, 5th wheel adapter #16505 and hardware
|Capacity: 16000 lbs|
|Finish: Durable carbide powder coat|
|Warranty: Five Years Limited|
- Designed to tow 5th wheel trailers up to 16000 lbs
- R16 5th wheel roller #16560 provides 12" of travel in the truck bed
- Rolls on wheels and solid, non-binding rods to be a true rolling unit
- E16 hitch pivots on dual axles for ten degrees of lateral movement
- Automatically locks for easy, secure coupling
- Operates using a single handle
- Features an anti-rattle skid plate
- Offers four height adjustment positions to adapt to your unique truck bed
- Meets proposed SAE J2638 testing standards
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Backed by a five-year limited warranty
The CURT E16 5th wheel trailer hitch is an economical choice that offers many of the same features found in Q-Series 5th wheel hitches. The E16 has a gross trailer weight rating of 16000 lbs. and can withstand a vertical load up to 4000 lbs. It comes with a dual-pivoting head, 10 degrees of lateral movement and an anti-rattle skid plate to provide a smoother, quieter ride. The E16 also comes with easy, single-handle operation and a durable carbide powder coat for long-lasting protection against the elements. With four height adjustment settings, the E16 is quick and simple to install, and it is backed by a five-year limited warranty. This 16K 5th wheel hitch head comes attached to the CURT R16 roller. 5th wheel rollers mount easily onto a set of 5th wheel rails or a gooseneck adapter already installed in the bed of your pickup truck. CURT 5th wheel rollers feature solid construction and offer a sturdy mounting place for your 5th wheel hitch, ensuring that none of its towing strength is lost. CURT 5th wheel rollers are also true rolling units, meaning they actually roll on wheels that bear the weight of the trailer rather than simply sliding on hollow rods as seen in competitive models. With a thick operating handle, the roller smoothly rolls the 5th wheel head forward and back, locking securely into each position as desired. CURT rollers also provide up to 12" of displacement as well, unlike the more common 10", to give you a wide range of motion and plenty of space to get your RV or other 5th wheel trailer around any turn.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".