T-Connector by CURT®. For Models without Factory Tow Package, For Models without Tow Plug, 3-wire, Location: P3/P4. This provides all you need to connect a trailer to the tow vehicle. Generous length allows plenty of wire. Female end is for tow vehicle, male end for trailer. You can cut it to appropriate length to connect to existing tow vehicle harness. Cut trailer end correct length to connect to trailer harness, discard any excess.
- Turn and Brake Circuits: 3 Amps
- Tail Light Circuits: 7.5 Amps
- Electrical System Type: 3W
- Output Type: 4-Way Flat
- Converter Type Circuit Protected
- Installation Time: 5 Minutes
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Plugs into vehicle tail light assembly to provide a 4-way flat socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Equipped with a 3-wire to 2-wire tail light converter
- Constructed with SMT circuitry for better performance and durability
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
- Made in USA
A CURT custom vehicle-to-trailer wiring harness (also called a T-connector) is a simple, plug-and-play electrical device that eliminates the need for cutting, splicing and soldering when installing vehicle-to-trailer wiring. Most vehicles do not come ready to tow. Unless your vehicle has a towing package, it is probably not equipped with a trailer wiring connector. This is where CURT's custom vehicle-to-trailer wiring harnesses come into play. Custom wiring harnesses plug into your vehicle's electrical system using original equipment (OEM) connectors. Our custom wiring harnesses use two or more OEM connectors to plug in at the taillight assembly and provide a standard trailer socket to allow a trailer to be plugged into your vehicle's power system. This harness provides a 4-way flat connector socket and comes with a circuit-protected converter. It is designed to be a custom wiring harness for certain years of the Toyota Camry sedan. CURT custom vehicle-to-trailer wiring harnesses are long-lasting and quick to install. They come with dust covers to keep your connector clean when not in use and feature a one-year limited warranty to give you peace of mind.
CURT® Manufacturing has been a leader and innovator in the trailering industry since 1993. CURT markets a broad range of trailer hitches, towing systems and related accessories. CURT is "The First Name in Towing Products" for automobile and truck hitches, as well as RV and commercial towing systems. Products are marketed through retailers, distributors, installers, and e-tailers across the U.S. and Canada. CURT employs almost 350 associates, primarily at its manufacturing and headquarters in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. CURT operates 10 regional warehouses, each carrying over 2,500 items and has been twice named a Wisconsin "Manufacturer of the Year".