14 Flutes 64 mm Heavy Duty Steel Cap Style Oil Filter Wrench by CTA®. When it comes to quality, CTA knows no compromises. All the products made by this stringent quality control conditions. The latest manufacturing methods coupled with the use of the highest-grade materials ensure the closest tolerances are adhered to.
|Size: 14 Flutes 64 mm|
|Drive: 1/2" Square Drive or 1-1/8" Hex Drive|
|Notches on rim engage tabs on the housing cap|
- Specialty tools to get your job done in a safer and easier fashion
- Practical and efficient solutions for pros and DIYers alike
- No more headaches, beard scratching or tool throwing
- Blend of exceptional quality, convenience and functionality
- Made from superior grade materials to be lightweight yet durable
CTA® started in 1978 with a few of specialty tools and a lot of great ideas. In time, the founders of the company decided to take some of their ideas to the market which allowed CTA to expand from manufacturing about 20 specialty tools to over 1000 tools. Today, from micro-thin "Plastigage" to 600 foot-pound torque wrenches, CTA Manufacturing Corp. offers one of the widest ranges of professional specialty tools in the industry. Whether tuning up your ‘68 Corvette or changing the oil on a John Deere tractor, CTA can provide you with the tools needed to do the job.