Lexus CT 2013, Engine Coolant Radiator by CSF®. Increase the life of your vehicle's engine by keeping your cooling system in top condition. Replace your faulty engine cooling component with this highly efficient replacement product and be sure the heart of your vehicle is in good working order.
Notes: While replacing your radiator, always check the old radiator pressure cap for wear and tear.
|Bottom Hose Fitting: 1-3/8" Right|
|Box Height: 5-1/16"|
|Box Length: 29-7/16"|
|Box Weight: 6 lb|
|Box Width: 18-1/16"|
|Core Length: 23-5/8"|
|Core Material: Aluminum|
|Core Thickness: 5/8"|
|Core Width: 14-9/16"|
|Cross flow/ Down flow: Cross Flow|
|Hazardous Material: No|
|Inlet Length: 15-1/2"|
|Inlet Width: 1-5/16"|
|No. of Rows: 1|
|Outlet Length: 15-1/2"|
|Outlet Width: 1-5/16"|
|Radiator Cap Supplied: No|
|Tank Material: Plastic|
|Top Hose Fitting: 1-3/8" Left|
- OEM specified Plastic Tank-Aluminum Core Construction
- Tanks are made from Virgin Grade Engineered plastic resins, which are "Glass Filled" for added Strength & Durability
- Gaskets are made from Special Grade "EPDM" rubber to withstand extreme temperatures of up to -120 Degrees F
- Fins (Heart of Radiator) - High Performance "Multi-Louvered Design"
- 100% leak tested before leaving factory at 150% of operating pressure
- Industry Best Packaging - "10 Foot Drop Test" Standard
- All components are installed, torqued, and tested on Radiator during assembly
When you're serious about cooling you need a CSF radiator! CSF offers the widest variety of automotive radiator models servicing over 3,200 applications including every brand from Acura to Volkswagen. Whether your radiator is Copper-Brass, Plastic-Copper-Brass, Plastic-Aluminum, or All Aluminum, CSF has you covered with the same materials and style as OE. CSF manufactures the highest quality aftermarket replacement radiators, with the strongest and most efficient components available in the industry. CSF Radiators are designed and built to High Performance Standards and sold worldwide for over 50 years - over 30 Million Units Sold. Radiators are carefully engineered and Wind Tunnel Tested in labratory for Cooling Performance Validation. OEM specified Plastic Tank-Aluminum Core Construction. Tanks are made from Virgin Grade Engineered plastic resins.
CSF® prides itself on using the most advanced technologies, machines, and experienced personnel to design, develop, and manufacture the worlds best cooling systems. With three privately owned manufacturing facilities, and a global cooling network formed over the past 65 years, CSF houses the industry’s best machines and brightest minds. CSF engineering staff designs many of the machines in-house, giving CSF the innovative edge when introducing new technologies to the industry.