RC2 Brake Lever (586288) by CRG®. Length: Short (1-1/4" shorter than stock). Color: Gold. 6061-T6 aluminum CNC-machined billet construction. The RC2 is a brand new version of the on-the-fly position adjustable lever, designed for OEM style master cylinders. A worthy successor to the highly successful, race-proven Roll-a-Click lever, the RC2 offers a higher level of refinement and design through details that include a replaceable black delrin lever tip, extensive use of the newest CNC machine surfacing techniques, custom hardware and precision laser etched graphics. A redesigned miniature "clicker" lever controls a roller cam assembly, giving riders the ability to manipulate lever position while riding. Brake fade and clutch adjustments can be tuned in with ease. Levers can be adjusted for small or large hand sizes. Replaces stock lever blade and retains OEM lever perch. Also from the Supersport line, it offers on-the fly position adjustment for OEM style master cylinders.
- This lever should not be used on any motorcycle, or in any application, other than specified. Doing so could result in serious bodily injury, a crash, and/or equipment damage
- This component should be installed by a certified mechanic or qualified technician. It is intended for closed course race applications only
- 6 On-The-Fly Adjustable Positions
- Scuff Resistant, Black Delrin, Replaceable Tip
- Integrated, Black Plated, CNC Machined, Torx Hardware
- Accomodates Small and Large hand sizes
- Laser-etched graphics
- 6061-T6 Aluminum CNC Machined Billet Construction
- Will provide the highest level of comfort and longevity
- Reliable and secure solution for your racing needs
- Expertly engineered to win and last for years ahead
When it comes to high-quality motorcycle equipment and accessories for professional road racers, CRG® is the name you can rely on. Since its foundation, CRG has lead the way in the racing industry with its top-of-the-line brake levers and other related products that are made in the USA, at the company’s facility in Santa Cruz County, California. Meticulously designed, CRG levers have quickly become popular among many racing teams, and are now used by many top AMA factory teams. There are a lot of companies, which have mimicked the CRG lever, but there is only one original, and it is CRG. The brand also offers a wide range of mirrors and rearsets that are packed with innovative features to give you the ultimate in performance. Get ready to blow the competition away with CRG!