Universal Triguard™ Semi Custom Gray Truck Cover by Coverking®. Want to keep dust and water out of your vehicle? Then this Coverking Triguard Semi Custom Cover is just what you need. This lightweight cover features a UV-treated polypropylene three-layer construction with reinforced double stitched seams to keep your vehicle fully protected from the elements. Designed to be highly breathable, it allows moisture to escape from within, reducing mold and mildew growth. This cover is sized to perfectly fit your vehicle.
- Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions
- Image shows color of the product, not the exact model or style
- Sized for your vehicle type and length
- Has a thick, triple-layered polypropylene construction
- Designed to repel outside dust and moisture for maximum protection
- Made to be lightweight for easy installation and storage
- Allows moisture to escape from within to reduce mold and mildew
- Features reinforced double stitching for added durability
- Comes with elasticized bottom hems for a quick and snug fit
- Includes non-scratch security grommets to tie down or lock the cover in place
If you’re looking to give your vehicle the utmost protection against the elements, look no further than this premium-quality Coverking Triguard Universal Cover. Extremely lightweight, this cover installs and removes in no time flat, and is easy to store and carry. This Coverking cover features elasticized bottom hems that ensure your Truck is covered snugly. Plus, it comes with elasticized bottom hems, so you can easily tie down or lock the cover in place without damaging your vehicle’s finish.
The Coverking® company was founded in 1986 in Southern California by an Industrial and Electrical Engineer, that previously worked in Aerospace Defense industry. Utilizing the latest CAD/CAM systems borrowed from Aerospace industry, the company managed to shorten the manufacturing process from nearly a month to nearly a single day. Since its launch, the company made a huge leap and has purchased several automotive companies later, some of which dated back to 1974. The company started with Dash Covers products and extended its products line with Custom Floor Mats, Custom Car Covers, Custom Seat Covers and Custom Sunshields. Growing production volumes did not change the company's main focus – creating high quality products that will serve their best to the customers and their vehicles.