Universal Coverbond 4™ Semi Custom Gray Car Cover by Coverking®. Looking for a reliable solution to protect your vehicle from the elements? Then this Coverking Coverbond-4 Universal Cover is the way to go. This lightweight car cover is made from UV-treated polypropylene and has a four-layer construction to efficiently safeguard your car against water and dust. Designed to be highly breathable, it allows moisture to escape from within, reducing mold and mildew growth.
- Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions
- Image shows color of the product, not the exact model or style
- Made from thick UV-treated polypropylene
- Designed to repel outside dust and moisture for maximum protection
- Made to be lightweight for easy installation and storage
- Allows moisture to escape from within to reduce mold and mildew
- Features reinforced double stitching for added durability
- Comes with elasticized bottom hems for a quick and snug fit
- Includes non-scratch security grommets to tie down or lock the cover in place
If you want to keep the elements out of your vehicle, this top-grade Coverbond-4 Universal Cover is right up your alley. This cover is crafted from superbly durable UV-treated polypropylene and comes with reinforced double stitched seams to give your car maximum protection against outside dust and moisture. Extremely lightweight, this cover installs and removes in no time flat, and is easy to store and carry. This Coverking cover features elasticized bottom hems that ensure your car is covered snugly. Plus, it comes with elasticized bottom hems, so you can easily tie down or lock the cover in place without damaging your vehicle’s finish.
The Coverking® company was founded in 1986 in Southern California by an Industrial and Electrical Engineer, that previously worked in Aerospace Defense industry. Utilizing the latest CAD/CAM systems borrowed from Aerospace industry, the company managed to shorten the manufacturing process from nearly a month to nearly a single day. Since its launch, the company made a huge leap and has purchased several automotive companies later, some of which dated back to 1974. The company started with Dash Covers products and extended its products line with Custom Floor Mats, Custom Car Covers, Custom Seat Covers and Custom Sunshields. Growing production volumes did not change the company's main focus – creating high quality products that will serve their best to the customers and their vehicles.