Custom Cab Cooler by Covercraft®. Keep the interior of your pickup shielded from the sun’s heat and damaging UV rays with a selection of Custom Cab Coolers that cover all front, side, rear, and roof windows. Covers secure to your vehicle easily with fasteners that may hook to mirrors, door handles, or wheel well areas. Available in multiple materials and colors suited to individual climates (see pop-up box for comparison).
- Prevents the interior of your pickup from fading, cracking, and looking old due to damaging UV rays
- Cooler covers shield the top part of your pickup’s cab to effectively screen out sun from entering all front, side, rear, and roof windows
- Secures to your vehicle easily with fasteners that may hook to mirrors, door handles, or wheel well areas depending on make and model design
- Small overall size allows compact storage and easy laundering in a standard size home washing machine
- Evolution is a 4-layer outdoor all-weather cover that provides Covercraft’s highest level of protection from UV rays as well as tree sap, bird droppings, minor hail, and door dings
- Polycotton is designed for the value-conscious customer who needs a basic, soft-touch cab cover that offers best breathability in areas of low rain and dust
- Tan Flannel offers the softest touch possible for your vehicle’s paint along with best breathability - recommended for areas that see lower levels of rain and dust
- Manufactured in the United States
Custom Cab Coolers surround only the top greenhouse of your pickup’s cab and block the sun from entering through the windshield, rear window, side windows, and sunroof. Custom-designed for a perfect fit on your make and model, slipping it on or off takes only seconds with the use of elastic straps for sideview mirrors, door handles, and/or wheel well liners. Now, you can access or work out of the back of your truck at any time while your cab’s interior stays cool and undamaged from the blistering heat and UV rays of the sun. And because it is a fraction of the size of a full body cover, its smaller overall size allows it to fold up into a compact area for easy stowage, carrying, and laundering using a traditional household washing machine.
Covercraft makes it easy to choose which of their fabrics are best suited to your climate, weather conditions, and intended use with a pop-up box you’ll find below. Generally, for the highest level of protection from UV rays as well as tree sap, bird droppings, minor hail, and dings, the 4-layer Evolution cooler is the best choice. For the value-conscious customer who wants a thinner and lighter weight cooler cover, Covercraft offers the a Polycotton version. And the Tan Flannel Cooler offers the softest touch possible for your vehicle’s paint along with best breathability.
Founded in 1965 in the southern region of California, Covercraft® began with the efforts of two founders that were passionate automotive enthusiasts. Working out of a small shop, they began by doing what no one else was doing - creating and building car covers that were tailored for a custom fit on street rods and small European sports cars. Covercraft’s philosophy of custom fit design, continuous refinement, and materials development has earned them respect throughout the industry for products that are easy to use, soft to the touch, and durable. Because whether you’ve got a car parked outside facing an onslaught from intense hot sun, salty sea mist, tropical rain, or brutal winter weather conditions, Covercraft has the fabrics you need to maximize protection of your vehicle, at prices you can afford. CARiD offers great values on the full Covercraft product range of car covers, pickup cab covers, convertible top-down interior covers, seat covers, interior organizers, trunk organizers, and much more.