Chevy P37 2000, CPA3003 Series Full Bucket Steel Tubular Frame Suspension Seat by Cipher Auto®. Seat Quantity: One. Includes: Single Driver/Passenger Side Seat, Single-lock Slider. Cover Color: Black. Mounting Type: Bottom Mount. Shell Type: Full Bucket. Shell Material: Steel. Homologation: Not Rated. A proper racing seat will actually improve your driving by keeping you planted and motionless during extreme maneuvers. Cipher Auto's Racing Seats are a bolt-on solution, with over 1000 applications covered with custom brackets. Upholstered in the finest materials, these high-style seats will also make your interior look great!
- Racing seat brackets (sold separately) are required for installation in your specific vehicle. Single lock slider is included
- Aftermarket racing seats may be incompatible with modern SRS airbag systems. Though there are ways to bypass the airbag system, Cipher Auto will not be held liable for any complications that may arise from this. Please be aware of this fact before purchase and installation
- Higher bolsters and deeper upper body support
- 5-point harness accessible
- Keeps your body in the optimum position to make inputs to the car
- Reduces driver workload
- Lowers lap times
- Typically half the weight of a stock seat
- None reclinable
- High-quality PU Leatherette
- Extra Strong & Ultra lightweight tubular steel frame
- High-density molded foam for best fit & most comfort
- Single-lock sliders included
- Thick bolster for maximum support & comfort
- Cipher suspension seat will fit up to a 38" waist
- Sold individually
Driving competitively requires a racing seat that lets you stay put. Hard cornering and braking constantly try to make you slide left and right, or forward out of the seat. If you're investing energy into staying put, that's mental and physical resources you can't devote to the most important thing: winning. That's true during street driving, at least the way we sometimes drive on the street. A stock seat simply doesn't have enough lateral support to keep your butt planted or your shoulders in one place so you can make precise inputs to the steering, accelerator or brakes. Cipher racing seats are optimized for "spirited" driving, and are engineered to work properly with 4- or 5-point racing harnesses instead of seatbelts and airbags. Upholstered in high-quality materials these seats also happen to look amazing.
Cipher Automotive® is based in El Monte, CA, in the center of the California car culture and the aftermarket car business. Although a relative newcomer to the accessory market, they have experience in the field an aggregate of over ten years. They manufacture their products, they don't just order them, so their product line is not only made to their rigorous standards for safety and style, they're supremely in tune with what their customers want.