Chevy P37 2004-2005, CPA2009RS Series Reclinable Steel Tubular Frame Racing Seats by Cipher Auto®. With Carbon Fiber Polyurethane Backing. Seat Quantity: Pair. Includes: Pair of Driver/Passenger Side Seats, Dual-lock Sliders. Cover Color: Black. Mounting Type: Bottom Mount. Shell Type: Reclining. Shell Material: Steel. Homologation: Not Rated. This is Cipher Auto latest styling in its new lineup for the aftermarket enthusiasts. CPA 2009 with the rally sport look is the desired seat for your ride. Cipher Racing Seats are designed with the best comfort and styling in mind. Cipher Racing seats offer superior comfort, holding power and style compared to OEM seats. Cipher Auto seats typically weigh half the amount of stock seats while offering a durable and strong tubular frame.
- Racing seat brackets (sold separately) are required for installation in your specific vehicle. Dual-lock sliders are included
- Aftermarket racing seats may be incompatible with modern SRS airbag systems. Though there are ways to bypass the airbag system, Cipher Auto will not be held liable for any complications that may arise from this. Please be aware of this fact before purchase and installation
- Powder coated tubular steel frame
- Ultra lightweight for best fit & comfort (TUV Approved)
- Higher bolsters and deeper upper body support
- Engineered to work properly with 4- or 5-point racing harness
- Keeps your body in the optimum position to make inputs to the car
- Reduces driver workload
- Lowers lap times
- Typically half the weight of a stock seat
- Sold in pairs
- Fully reclining for maximum comfort and convenience
- High-quality materials for best fit and most comfort
- Dual-lock sliders included
- Actual Weight: 28 lbs. each
Driving competitively requires a racing seat that lets you stay put. Hard cornering and braking constantly try to make you slide left and right, or forward out of the seat. If you’re investing energy into staying put, that’s mental and physical resources you can’t devote to the most important thing: winning. That’s true during street driving, at least the way we sometimes drive on the street. A stock seat simply doesn’t have enough lateral support to keep your butt planted or your shoulders in one place so you can make precise inputs to the steering, accelerator or brakes. Cipher racing seats are optimized for “spirited” driving, and are engineered to work properly with 4- or 5-point racing harnesses instead of seatbelts and airbags. Upholstered in high-quality materials these seats also happen to look amazing.
Cipher Automotive® is based in El Monte, CA, in the center of the California car culture and the aftermarket car business. Although a relative newcomer to the accessory market, they have experience in the field an aggregate of over ten years. They manufacture their products, they don't just order them, so their product line is not only made to their rigorous standards for safety and style, they're supremely in tune with what their customers want.