Passenger Side Mirror Glass for Extension Towing Mirrors (10802GL) by CIPA®. Includes double-sided glass adhesive tape. CIPA Custom Towing Mirror Replacement Glass for replacement of cracked or broken glass on your passenger side CIPA Custom Towing Mirror. Glass kit includes 1 passenger side (right hand) piece of glass and 2 strips of double sided glass adhesive tape. This part replaces the glass on CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors part numbers 10802, 10902, and 11302.
- Exact replacement of parts included in CIPA's Extendable Replacement Mirror kits
- More economical than replacing the entire towing mirror
- Provides years of extended visibility and reliability
- Glass removal tool and instructions included
- Included lens, brackets, adjuster mechanism and hardware
- Heating element included where appropriate
- Replaces most items inside outer cover with new
- Fixes frozen or stuck mirrors
- Replace broken or tarnished mirror for better visibility
They say breaking a mirror will give you 7 years bad luck. Anyone who’s ever had to go the dealer to replace a broken rearview mirror knows that the 7 years starts right there when you reach for your credit card. The dealer gets way too much money for a simple replacement. If that ain’t bad luck we don’t know what is. CIPA’s line of replacement parts will save you plenty. Whether your glass is cracked, the remote adjustment is shorted out or the heat is cold, this kit will “short-block” your OEM mirror with all new internal parts.
CIPA® is based in Port Huron, Michigan, a small suburb near Detroit, the heart and soul of the automotive industry. Most of CIPA's business is supplying OEMs with the best mirrors and accessories possible. The ability to swim (and survive) in the supplier shark pool means they have mastered the manufacturing and delivery of first-rate products. In turn that means that the OEM-replacement and unique aftermarket parts they sell are all of OEM quality.