Chrysler Saratoga Brake Parts
- Brake Kits
- Brake Drums
- Drum Brake Shoes
- Brake Wheel Cylinders & Components
- Brake Lines & Hoses
- Brake Master Cylinders & Reservoirs
- Brake Boosters
- Brake Hardware
- Automotive Paint
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- Dorman®Drum Brake Wheel CylinderDrum Brake Wheel Cylinder by Dorman®. Direct replacement Wheel Cylinders are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and to ensure a proper fit every time. Normal wear may cause piston seals to leak. Corrosion and pitting can also...All Wheel Cylinders are made with high quality EPDM rubber cups and boots for long lasting performanceWheel Cylinder bores are surface tested to ensure an optimum sealing surface for the pressure cups$4.31 - $52.21
- ACDelco®Professional™ Durastop Brake Master CylinderProfessional™ Durastop Brake Master Cylinder by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Engineered to exacting tolerances for outstanding performanceBuilt to fit most cars on the road today$14.97 - $829.20
- ACDelco®Professional™ Durastop Drum Brake Wheel CylinderProfessional™ Durastop Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle,...Engineered to exacting tolerances for outstanding performanceBuilt to fit most cars on the road today$5.97 - $65.35
- Raybestos®Professional Grade™ Brake Master CylinderProfessional Grade™ Brake Master Cylinder by Raybestos®. Professional Grade New Master Cylinders give technicians a NEW part that fits each application as well as the original. Delivers everything you need to get the job done; lessens...Materials and Design Match OE: Vehicle specific designs; no stress on the brake booster mountingDependable Operation and Leak-free Performance: 100% pressure tested; meet SAE J1153 and J1154 requirements for reliability and performance$20.07 - $237.68
- Centric®Power Brake BoosterPower Brake Booster by Centric®. This power brake booster is completely inspected, rebuilt, and tested to ensure proper fit, form, and function making braking smooth and easy. With this high-quality Centric Power Brake Booster, you will...100% tested to ensure reliable performanceCompletely inspected, rebuilt and tested for ensure proper fit and function$61.60 - $428.84
- Cardone®Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Cardone®. CARDONE Select Engineered (CSE) Technology ensures that all master cylinders meet or exceed O.E. form, fit and function. Life-cycle testing ensures that every master cylinder exceeds S.A.E. stroke...100% computer testing ensures guaranteed, consistent performance100% new OE-quality seals and cups are installed to prevent leakage and ensure original performance and reliability. All rubber meets S.A.E. specifications$14.15 - $1,779.76
- Dorman®Brake Master CylinderBrake Master Cylinder by Dorman®. Dorman’s Brake Master Cylinders are suitable for a broad spectrum of vehicle applications. Dorman also offer a comprehensive line of Master Cylinder Repair Kits and Master Cylinder replacement parts,...All rubber components are of high-quality EPDM compound for resistance to glycol-based brake fluidDirect replacement for a proper fit$20.37 - $344.63
- Centric®Premium Drum Brake Wheel CylinderPremium Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder by Centric®. This cylinder is a high quality, direct fit OE replacement brake part that includes brass inserts and aluminum castings, where applicable, for leak-free long-lasting braking performance. It...Designed to meet OE specificationsIncludes pistons, cup seals, and dust boots$4.28 - $213.37
- Centric®Brake HoseBrake Hose by Centric®. Manufactured under the highest quality standards to meet or exceed OE quality, form, and function, this hose will provide reliable and long-lasting service life. It's designed to be a direct replacement of the...Made of high-quality materialsMatches original equipment parts in quality, configuration, and fitment$3.67 - $43.70
- Raybestos®Professional Grade™ Brake Hydraulic HoseProfessional Grade™ Brake Hydraulic Hose by Raybestos®. PG PLUS™ brake hoses meet Federal Standards to ensure performance and safety, while providing longer hose life, exceptional durability and ease of installation. PG PLUS™...Performs to identical standards required by Original Equipment manufacturers: Ensures optimal protection, service life and safetyIncludes all features in original equipment brake hoses: Brackets, grommets, molded plastic guards, or wire clips are provided with PG PLUS™$3.99 - $44.05
- ACDelco®Professional™ Durastop Hydraulic Brake HoseProfessional™ Durastop Hydraulic Brake Hose by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Engineered to exacting tolerances for outstanding performanceBuilt to fit most cars on the road today+1$5.63 - $55.01
- Dorman®Brake HoseBrake Hose by Dorman®. Direct replacement Hydraulic Brake Hoses are designed to fit specific vehicle applications and positions. This ensures a great fit every time. New hose replacement is recommended as part of a complete brake repair...Quality construction ensures strength, chemical and thermal resistance for longer lifeBrake Hoses with banjo end fittings include new copper washers to ensure proper sealing$2.96 - $53.91
- Raybestos®Professional Grade Brake Master Cylinder Repair KitProfessional Grade Brake Master Cylinder Repair Kit by Raybestos®. Professional Grade Brake Master Cylinder Repair Kit contains everything necessary for a complete repair of the Brake Master Cylinder.Replacement restores brake system to proper operationDurable against harsh road and weather conditions$6.19 - $31.20
- Raybestos®Professional Grade™ Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder Repair KitProfessional Grade™ Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder Repair Kit by Raybestos®. If your wheel cylinder bore is still in good shape, this repair kit is an economical alternative to a new wheel cylinder. It includes the spring, cup seals and...Saves you money and restores your wheel cylinderDesigned to meet OE quality, configuration, and fitment$1.91 - $11.53
- ACDelco®Professional™ Brake Master Cylinder Repair KitProfessional™ Brake Master Cylinder Repair Kit by ACDelco®. Sold as Kit. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$7.32 - $56.73
- ACDelco®Professional™ Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder Repair KitProfessional™ Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder Repair Kit by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$2.12 - $21.12
- Dorman®Brake Hose LockBrake Hose Lock by Dorman®. Dorman’s Brake Hose Locks are constructed from high-quality materials for a prolonged service life. They also offer a comprehensive line of Brake Hoses for a broad spectrum of vehicle applications,...Effectively secures the brake hose to the vehicleCorrosion-resistant for long-lasting durability against harsh road and weather conditions$1.61
- Dorman®Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder Repair KitDrum Brake Wheel Cylinder Repair Kit by Dorman®. Direct replacement Wheel Cylinder kits are an excellent solution to restoration projects when the original casting is desired and contain all necessary components needed for the job.Made with high quality EPDM rubber cups and boots for long lasting performanceRestores the original Wheel Cylinder’s service life when the bore finish can be adequately surfaced$1.61 - $10.53
- Crown®Silicone Grease Pack (5011987AA)Universal Silicone Grease Pack by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$3.23
- SSBC®DOT 3 High Temp Fluid (1106)Universal DOT 3 High Temp Fluid by SSBC®. Brake Fluid, DOT 3, 12 Fluid Ounces. Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation (SSBC) first pioneered the stainless steel sleeved caliper for classic Corvette and Mustangs back in 1975. We are the...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$20.57
- CRC®Disc Brake QuietUniversal Disc Brake Quiet by CRC®. CRC® Disc Brake Quiet forms a water resistant, high-temperature film that absorbs noise while quieting squeaks & squeals. Specially formulated to dampen the vibrations that cause brake noise. For use...Not VOC Compliant for California and OTCSpecially formulated to dampen the vibrations that cause brake noise$3.45 - $63.33
- CRC®Silaramic™ Brake System Grease 5 oz (05361)Universal Silaramic™ Brake System Grease by CRC®. 5 oz. A synthetic, dry-film, ceramic lubricant formulated to reduce brake noise and vibrations by dampening all brake vibrating frequencies. Will not run off or wash out. Works in...Contains molybdenum, PTFE and graphite for an extreme temperature range of -30F to 600FUse on every brake job$11.78
- Loctite®Disc Brake Quiet StickUniversal Disc Brake Quiet Stick by Loctite®. This convenient wax-like stick formula with a revolutionary applicator has been developed and patented by Henkel. It creates a high temperature and water resistant film that stops squeaking...The only brake quiet product tested that fully complies with OEM acceptance criteriaEliminates brake squeals, squeaks, and chatter$4.23 - $7.23
- Lucas Oil®Synthetic Brake FluidUniversal Synthetic Brake Fluid by Lucas Oil®. DOT 3, DOT 4. Lucas Brake Fluid is a high quality blend of polyethylene glycol ethers and additives which meet or exceed the industry minimum dry boiling point of 401'F. It meets the...Prevents seal hardening or softeningProtects against rust or corrosion$2.17 - $5.03
- Permatex®Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts LubricantUniversal Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant by Permatex®. A 100% synthetic formula, coupled with real ceramic solids make this premium brake lubricant our longest lasting, most temperature resistant way to silence brake noise....A 100% synthetic formulaEffective from -50°F to 3000°F (-46°C to 1649°C)$2.63 - $13.02
- Permatex®Disc Brake QuietUniversal Disc Brake Quiet by Permatex®. Stops brake squeal by dampening vibration at caliper/brake pad interface. Provides tighter fit and allows for easier disassembly. Protects against corrosion. Compatible with anti-lock brake...Stops brake squeal by dampening vibration at caliper/brake pad interfaceProtects against corrosion$2.49 - $5.19
- Permatex®Ultra Disc Brake Caliper LubeUniversal Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube by Permatex® An environmentally-friendly, green, nonmelting, synthetic lubricant. It is formulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions, assuring that critical caliper pins,...Green, non-melting, synthetic lubricantFormulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions$1.02 - $11.82
- Prestone®DOT 3 High Temperature Synthetic Brake FluidUniversal DOT 3 High Temperature Synthetic Brake Fluid by Prestone®. Prestone Synthetic Brake Fluid is designed to provide a high margin of boiling point protection. High boil point formula that provides an extra margin of safety....Can be used for disc or drum brakesRecommended for anti-lock braking systems$4.29 - $8.98
- Sta-Lube®Synthetic Brake and Caliper GreaseUniversal Synthetic Brake and Caliper Grease by Sta-Lube®. A very stable resistant Aluminum Complex grease. Contains rust and oxidation inhibitors, anti-wear and extreme pressure additives and fortified with "moly" and graphite. For use...A specially developed synthetic grease with a high-tech formula for use in disc & drum brake systemsHigh temperature grease is plastic & rubber safe$5.40 - $21.15
- Amalie Oil®Dot 3 Brake FluidUniversal Brake Fluid by Amalie Oil®. Dot 3 Brake Fluid 1 Bottle or Case 12x12 oz. Amalie Brake Fluids DOT 3 perform a variety of very important functions in the braking systems. They transmit the required power, minimize corrosion,...Quickly Removes Brake Fluid, Grease, Oil & Other Contaminants from Brake Lining & DrumsQuickly Cuts Through Grease & Grime, but it Does Not Leave an Oily Film$2.74 - $26.20
The Chrysler Corporation has been a serious player in the car manufacturing industry for a long time. It has a rich history, full of successes and triumphs. The Chrysler Saratoga has given the company a start on its way to its current world-wide fame and excellent reputation. The first Saratoga was introduced in 1939 as the company’s most luxurious full-size eight-cylinder model at the time. Since then, the Saratoga had seen changes according to the culture, fashion, and customers’ tastes, and carefully adapted them, which allowed it to always stay on top, riding the wind of change with ease.
The problem with such long-running models is that they may require specific replacement parts. Many stores focus on one or two generations of the model and completely forget about the others, causing a trouble for their owners. Our store carries premium replacement parts for virtually any vehicle. Here you can find a wide variety of Chrysler Saratoga replacement brake parts picked specifically to fit your car and give it a durability boost it needs.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they'll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- November 30, 2015Why is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a...
- November 17, 2015How To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- October 17, 2014Disc Brakes and Drum Brakes Explained!If you have owned a car or truck for more than a few months, you are undoubtedly aware that your vehicle's brakes occasionally need replacing. Let's face it, we can be...
- April 11, 2014Special Tools Used In Brake ServiceIn this article, we’ll introduce you to the specific tools designed to be used when replacing brake components and servicing your brake system. Having the right...
- October 23, 2013Best Brake Rotors For Your Driving StyleDisc brake rotors (aka 'rotors') are the actual discs that brake pads clamp onto, creating friction that slows a vehicle. Disc brake rotors bolt on over the axle hub...
- September 11, 2013Is It Time For New Brakes?Squealing noise upon brake application is actually caused by a high-frequency vibration of metal rotors, drums, or brake pad backing plates. Excess corrosion that...
- September 03, 2013Tips To Get The Maximum Life Out Of Your Brake...If you've had to replace brake pads or rotors on modern vehicles, you know how expensive the parts and labor can be. Because extending your brake pad life puts real...