- (56)RadiatorsChrysler PT Cruiser
- Radiator CapsChrysler PT Cruiser
- (57)Cooling FansChrysler PT Cruiser
- (35)Water PumpsChrysler PT Cruiser
- (18)Coolant TanksChrysler PT Cruiser
- (67)Coolant HosesChrysler PT Cruiser
- (38)ThermostatsChrysler PT Cruiser
- (19)Thermostat HousingChrysler PT Cruiser
- (24)Transmission CoolingChrysler PT Cruiser
- (23)IntercoolersChrysler PT Cruiser
- (37)Oil CoolersChrysler PT Cruiser
- (3)Power Steering CoolingChrysler PT Cruiser
- (45)Antifreeze & AdditivesChrysler PT Cruiser
If you are the motorist who is used to taking care of a vehicle, you probably keep all systems of your PT Cruiser in a good condition. Undoubtedly, the cooling system is no exception, so if you want your vehicle to run at its maximum potential, we want to introduce our full catalog of great quality performance cooling parts! Check out our wide selection of the finest quality products and buy all needed parts here. Our site guarantees acceptable prices, durable products, and fast shipping!
In our store, you will find tons of Chrysler PT Cruiser performance engine cooling parts such as radiators, radiator hoses, engine oil coolers, cooling fans, and many other products which will help you to give your vehicle a performance edge! Select all needed parts from world-famous brands such as Maradyne, Crown, Flex-a-lite, B&M, Omix-Ada, etc. All products are made from quality materials, so they will definitely serve you for a long time. We ensure all parts will fit your Chrysler PT Cruiser perfectly, so place your order, install all needed products, and you will get many miles of great driving instead!
- Mishimoto® ThermostatThermostat by Mishimoto®. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures resulting from modified and upgraded turbo applications. Once the engine is fully warmed...Direct OEM fitHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$12.75 - $104.00
- MotoRad® Fail Safe Series ThermostatFail Safe Series Thermostat by MotoRad®. Fail-Safe Thermostats offer premium, patented technology for superior protection over any thermostat on the market. Only Fail-Safe is designed to lock in the open position when overheating...Exclusive, patented designLocking technology prevents costly engine damage$7.65 - $18.48
- Flex-a-lite® Lo-Profile S-Blade Electric FanLo-Profile S-Blade Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better gas...Maximizes horsepower and torqueOptimizes gas mileage$178.80 - $424.79
- Maradyne® Jetstreme™ Series Electric FanJetstreme™ Series Electric Fan by Maradyne®. The Jetstream series fans are a quiet, low-profile design with a rubber-sealed shroud for maximum airflow, and to eliminate vibration. These thin-profile fans can either be used as a...Low profile motor allows for turbo applicationsReversible design for pusher or puller applications$165.64 - $349.99
- JET® ThermostatThermostat by JET®. Jet Low-Temp Thermostats increase horsepower and control engine temp by consistently metering water flow throughout the engine instead of simply cycling open/close, which in OE units creates temperature spikes.Designed to reduce engine temperature and produce more horsepowerMade from stainless steel$14.96 - $55.46
- Hayden® Rapid-Cool™ Reversible Fan KitRapid-Cool™ Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull blades. The fan comes complete with...Reversible push/pull operationThin, aerodynamic profile for applications with limited space$55.41 - $91.32
- Mr. Gasket® Thermocap™ Radiator CapThermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Keeping your engine cool is pretty important, so Mr. Gasket has a full line of cooling system accessories. Whether it’s a simple, plain-Jane thermostat installed where the sun don’t...Brilliant triple-chrome platingPrevent boilovers$10.17 - $35.38
- Big End Performance® Pro-Flow Racing RadiatorPro-Flow Racing Radiator by Big End Performance®. 100% aluminum welded construction, for the budget racer. Cross flow design with a dual 1" tube and 2-1/4" thick core. Stamped & aluminum furnace welded aluminum side tanks w/ 1-1/2"...$175.49
- Flex-a-lite® Black Magic Electric FanBlack Magic Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water pump life, improved A/C performance, and increased gas mileage.Prevents your engine from overheatingProvides increased horsepower and torque$238.33 - $357.70
- Flex-a-lite® Black Magic Universal Electric FanBlack Magic Universal Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water pump life, improved A/C performance, and increased gas mileage.Reversible design allows for use in pusher or puller applicationsPrevents your engine from overheating$264.26 - $426.27
- Milodon® High-Flow ThermostatHigh-Flow Thermostat by Milodon®. 1 Piece. Thermostat made from Stainless Steel. To assist the proper functioning of a high-performance cooling system, these Milodon thermostats are designed to warm an engine to a suitable...Balanced Sleeve DesignDesigned for High-Volume Water Pumps$23.95 - $25.95
- Flex-a-lite® Belt Driven Fan Spacer KitThis sturdy aluminum part will stop your Flex-a-lite fan from wobbling due to misalignment. Flex-a-lite fan spacers have a large bearing surface and are machined to a soft radius. The spacer adapter will also provide the required...Converts a variety of hub pilot diameters to a 5/8" pilotEnsures the necessary spacing from the radiator$16.29 - $20.62
- Vibrant Performance® Weld On BungUniversal Filler Neck with Cap by Vibrant Performance®. Vibrant Performance offers an extensive selection of Aluminum and Mild Steel Weld Bungs. Ideal for use with Aluminum Radiators, Oil Pans, custom tank fabrication and any other...Made of High Quality MaterialsWeld Bungs available in Mild Steel and T6061 Aluminum$4.10 - $38.75
- Replace® Radiator Fan AssemblyRadiator Fan Assembly by Replace®. A properly functioning cooling fan is critical to your engine’s lifespan and performance. Modern engines operate at very high temperatures to meet emissions regulations, and the range between...Same quality as OE for less moneyDesigned with the latest software and manufactured with modern tooling$9.27 - $667.33
- Spectra Premium® Engine Cooling Fan AssemblyEngine Cooling Fan Assembly by Spectra Premium®. Spectra Premium Radiator Fan Assemblies are engineered, developed and validated to meet Original Equipment (OE) requirements, to ensure a durable and quality product. The assemblies...OE style connector for plug & play installationManufactured with high quality components to reduce fan motor noise$28.41 - $489.45
Guides & Articles
- Performance Engine CoolingHot Under The Hood? Performance Cooling Fans Chase Away Excess HeatAuxiliary fans are great for providing a boost to your vehicle's original cooling system if you've encountered overheating conditions. For those who live in climates that see high temperature and humidity, excessively high coolant temperatures can be a major problem - one that will not go away if ignored. Aluminum engine blocks and cylinder heads found on most of today's cars are much more sensitive to overheating than traditional engine blocks made of iron. All it takes is one stretch of time with parts reaching excessively high temperatures to cause permanent metal warpage, leaks, and damage to a myriad of moving parts.
- Performance Engine CoolingAuxiliary Oil Coolers Keep Engine Oil Temperature Under ControlYou may have seen Performance Engine Oil Coolers for sale on our website or elsewhere, and your first reaction may have been "who needs one of those? Not I." We can't say we blame you if your presumption is that either a) your engine is cooled by liquid antifreeze/coolant, so this thing can't be for you; or b) the word "performance" led you to conclude that hot-rodders are the primary target for these add-ons. In fact, if you tow a trailer, or tend to load up your SUV to the max, or drive at high speeds in very hot summer climes, you just might be the real target customer for an engine oil cooler. Allow us to provide some educational background on motor oil, and the critical roles (plural) it plays. Please read on!
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
Chrysler PT Cruiser Performance Engine Cooling Reviews
2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser