The Chevy Tahoe is a full-size SUV to rule them all. This vehicle entered the market in 1995 and immediately took the title of one of the most recognizable American SUVs in the world. The Tahoe makes presence on any road, its high-powered engine is designed to handle any amount of pressure you put on it, and the number of equipment options allows you to get everything you need. With all that said, it’s no wonder that the Chevy Tahoe managed to rank the first place in the list of Affordable Large SUVs, with many drivers and reviewers praising the model’s great fuel economy, precise handling, and sophisticated interior with all modern-day luxuries and amenities the drivers came to expect in the last years.
In short, the Chevy Tahoe is an SUV that will carry you, your friends, your family, and all of your stuff, and do it with a maximum level of comfort and ease. Chevy Tahoe air intake parts at CARiD feature excellent quality and fair prices. Don’t waste your time going through dozens of identical online shops – CARiD has everything you may need.
- Dorman® Intake ManifoldIntake Manifold by Dorman®. More like a complete service kit than a single part. Dorman’s Intake Manifold includes all the essential components for a full repair. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit adds...Re-engineered by Dorman with heat-resistant molding to reduce both warping and coolant leaks (where applicable)Some manifolds feature a reinforced aluminum coolant crossover to eliminate corrosion and vibration (where applicable)$52.26 - $573.62
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Intake Manifold Kit and GasketGM Original Equipment™ Intake Manifold Kit and Gasket by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this Intake Manifold Kit and Gasket by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$449.94 - $508.60
- Dorman® Mechanical Vacuum PumpMechanical Vacuum Pump by Dorman®. Dorman Vacuum Pumps are 100% new, not remanufactured. Since they are new, they do not contain any used components that could lead to premature failure. Most premature failures occur with the...Direct replacement for ease of installationRe-engineered radial ball bearing provides a greater load capacity for improved durability$56.47 - $307.04
- Delphi® Mass Air Flow SensorWhen it comes to MAF sensors, communication with the ECM is key. That’s why Delphi MAF sensors use all new parts - never remanufactured parts that could harbor debris and therefore send inaccurate readings to the ECM.Extensive coverageAvailable in a variety of bore diameters to accommodate a wide range of airflow, resulting in a robust design for electrical overloads$53.33 - $315.53
- FULL® Air FilterAir Filter by Full®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas,...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you're located$2.82 - $45.56
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Flexible Panel Air FilterExtra Guard™ Flexible Panel Air Filter by FRAM®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of...Quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$6.16 - $95.83
- Dorman® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Dorman®. Save time, money, and labor by replacing only the MAF sensor instead of the entire mass air flow assembly. Constructed with the latest design improvements and to precisely match OE form, fit, and...Direct OEM replacementQuality materials to withstand extreme underhood temperatures and environmental factors$17.79 - $303.74
- Denso® Air FilterAir Filter by Denso®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas,...High airflow rate improves performance and fuel economySuperior dust holding capacity increases filter life$5.02 - $30.41
- Cardone® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Cardone®. MAF Sensors precisely track O.E. output curves and maintain spec tolerances to ensure accurate scan tool readings for proper operation. 100% resolder of critical components ensures superior...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$36.10 - $882.93
- Hastings® Air FilterAir Filter by Hastings®. Clean air is critical to the performance of your engine, so don’t trust just any filter. Hastings filters are tested according to SAE J726 test procedures, where they meet or exceed the exacting...Filters out dirt and dust in the air preventing them from entering the engineHeavy duty construction for long service life$7.24 - $104.13
- WIX® Air Filter with WrapAir Filter with Wrap by WIX®. Considering as much as 10,000 gallons of air must pass through the air filter for every gallon of fuel the engine consumes, WIX air filters play a vital part in preventing foreign particles like soot,...Prevents foreign particles like carbon, soot and abrasives from entering the fuel mixEnsures superior engine protection$23.51 - $62.01
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Vacuum PumpGM Original Equipment™ Vacuum Pump by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this GM Original Equipment Vacuum Pump by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$129.06 - $208.85
- Motorcraft® Air FilterAir Filter by Motorcraft®. The air filter is a simple yet crucial part of your vehicle that keeps dust and road debris out of the engine. If the air filter is clogged up and starts to choke off the airflow to your engine, replace...Direct OEM replacement for proper fitRecommended by Ford Motor Company$2.34 - $253.94
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Intake Manifold AssemblyGM Original Equipment™ Intake Manifold Assembly by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this GM Original Equipment Intake Manifold Assembly by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$105.12 - $2,741.30
- Fel-Pro® Air Cleaner Mounting GasketAir Cleaner Mounting Gasket by Fel-Pro®. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet specific...Direct OEM replacement for a proper fitEnsure reliable sealing performance$1.75 - $12.34
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Centric® Fleet Performance Organic Brake Pads$43.83 - $58.83
- Comp Cams® Hi-Tech™ Engine Timing Set$127.80 - $1,209.13
Chevy Tahoe Air Intake Parts Reviews
2007 Chevy Tahoe