A true legend in the world of sport cars, the Chevy Corvette was revealed in 1953 as a concept car. It hit the production line in the 1960s, and it is Chevrolet's consistent top-seller ever since. Named after a maneuverable, small warship, the choice of name is understandable from the very first glance: its aggressive design immediately makes this car the center of attention everywhere it goes, its engine roars with power and promises thrill and excitement. No wonder that the Corvette was highly praised by drivers and critics alike, winning a number of extremely honorable awards, such as the Best Engineered Car of the 20th century award. This car is also a consistent star of many racing tracks, including the one of Indianapolis 500, and a favorite car of many celebrities.
All in all, the Chevy Corvette is a beauty to look at, a beast to drive, and a gem to own. It requires only the finest Chevy Corvette air intake parts the market can offer. Here at CARiD, you will find nothing but quality, reliability and affordability. Give your car what it needs and deserves – with CARiD!
- Dorman® Intake ManifoldIntake Manifold by Dorman®. More like a complete service kit than a single part. Dorman’s Intake Manifold includes all the essential components for a full repair. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit adds...Re-engineered by Dorman with heat-resistant molding to reduce both warping and coolant leaks (where applicable)Some manifolds feature a reinforced aluminum coolant crossover to eliminate corrosion and vibration (where applicable)$52.26 - $573.62
- Delphi® Mass Air Flow SensorWhen it comes to MAF sensors, communication with the ECM is key. That’s why Delphi MAF sensors use all new parts - never remanufactured parts that could harbor debris and therefore send inaccurate readings to the ECM.Extensive coverageAvailable in a variety of bore diameters to accommodate a wide range of airflow, resulting in a robust design for electrical overloads$53.33 - $315.53
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Flexible Panel Air FilterExtra Guard™ Flexible Panel Air Filter by FRAM®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of...Quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$6.16 - $95.83
- Dorman® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Dorman®. Save time, money, and labor by replacing only the MAF sensor instead of the entire mass air flow assembly. Constructed with the latest design improvements and to precisely match OE form, fit, and...Direct OEM replacementQuality materials to withstand extreme underhood temperatures and environmental factors$17.79 - $303.74
- Denso® Air FilterAir Filter by Denso®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas,...High airflow rate improves performance and fuel economySuperior dust holding capacity increases filter life$5.02 - $30.41
- Cardone® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Cardone®. MAF Sensors precisely track O.E. output curves and maintain spec tolerances to ensure accurate scan tool readings for proper operation. 100% resolder of critical components ensures superior...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$36.10 - $882.93
- Hastings® Air FilterAir Filter by Hastings®. Clean air is critical to the performance of your engine, so don’t trust just any filter. Hastings filters are tested according to SAE J726 test procedures, where they meet or exceed the exacting...Filters out dirt and dust in the air preventing them from entering the engineHeavy duty construction for long service life$7.24 - $104.13
- WIX® Air Filter with WrapAir Filter with Wrap by WIX®. Considering as much as 10,000 gallons of air must pass through the air filter for every gallon of fuel the engine consumes, WIX air filters play a vital part in preventing foreign particles like soot,...Prevents foreign particles like carbon, soot and abrasives from entering the fuel mixEnsures superior engine protection$23.51 - $62.01
- Motorcraft® Air FilterAir Filter by Motorcraft®. The air filter is a simple yet crucial part of your vehicle that keeps dust and road debris out of the engine. If the air filter is clogged up and starts to choke off the airflow to your engine, replace...Direct OEM replacement for proper fitRecommended by Ford Motor Company$2.34 - $253.94
- ACDelco® GM Original Equipment™ Intake Manifold AssemblyGM Original Equipment™ Intake Manifold Assembly by ACDelco®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this GM Original Equipment Intake Manifold Assembly by ACDelco features premium quality and will perform better than...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$105.12 - $2,741.30
- Fel-Pro® Air Cleaner Mounting GasketAir Cleaner Mounting Gasket by Fel-Pro®. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet specific...Direct OEM replacement for a proper fitEnsure reliable sealing performance$1.75 - $12.34
- NPN® Air FilterAir Filter by NPN®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas, check...OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you're located$3.55 - $66.39
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Rigid Panel Air FilterExtra Guard™ Rigid Panel Air Filter by FRAM®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of...Quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$9.10 - $80.26
- WIX® Corrugated Style Air FilterCorrugated Style Air Filter by WIX®. Considering as much as 10,000 gallons of air must pass through the air filter for every gallon of fuel the engine consumes, WIX air filters play a vital part in preventing foreign particles like...Maximum efficiency reduces engine wearNine pleats per inch$44.54 - $144.00
- Auto Metal Direct® Air CleanerAir Cleaner by Auto Metal Direct®. The restoration experts at Auto Metal Direct manufacture correct OE-quality replacement parts that will help you restore your vehicle to its original condition. Authentic look, precise fit, and...Direct fit replacementMade according to OE specs$5.18 - $355.61
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Comp Cams® Thumpr™ Engine Camshaft Kit$356.11 - $1,092.41
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Front Brake Kit$1,995.00 - $2,445.00