Pony cars and muscle cars have been road icons for a half of a century. Their distinct design with smooth lines, bold performance, and great maneuverability were fascinating and inspiring for drivers all over the world, and their numerous appearances in all kinds of media secured their strong position in our culture. Now one of the legendary cars that has ushered in the era of affordable sport cars is back to shine. The Chevy Camaro has been around since 1966. Created to compete with the extremely popular Ford Mustang, it quickly found its place on the market and in the hearts of young drivers. Every feature, every component of this car breathes with untamed energy waiting to be unleashed, and the release of new models reminds us once again that good things never go out of fashion.
When it comes to safety and performance of your car, there can be no compromises. You don’t need dubious parts. You need reliable parts. That is why CARiD offers Chevy Camaro air intake parts from the most reputable brands with the highest quality standards.
- Dorman® Intake ManifoldIntake Manifold by Dorman®. More like a complete service kit than a single part. Dorman’s Intake Manifold includes all the essential components for a full repair. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit adds...$52.26 - $568.23
- Delphi® Mass Air Flow SensorWhen it comes to MAF sensors, communication with the ECM is key. That’s why Delphi MAF sensors use all new parts - never remanufactured parts that could harbor debris and therefore send inaccurate readings to the ECM.Extensive coverageAvailable in a variety of bore diameters to accommodate a wide range of airflow, resulting in a robust design for electrical overloads$53.33 - $278.02
- FULL® Air FilterAir Filter by Full®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas,...$2.82 - $45.42
- Bosch® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Bosch®. It's all a question of the right mixture. If your mass air flow sensor needs replacement, it pays off to rely on a premium quality Bosch mass air flow sensor. It guarantees optimum performance and...Maximum reliability and a long service lifeMeets or exceeds OEM specifications$53.61 - $975.20
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Flexible Panel Air FilterExtra Guard™ Flexible Panel Air Filter by FRAM®. Do you feel shaking or shuddering when you engage the clutch; hear grinding noise when you shift gears? Does your engine race without an increase in road speed? You’re in need of...Quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersFast shipping; 1-2 day delivery time regardless of where you’re located$6.16 - $95.83
- Dorman® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Dorman®. Save time, money, and labor by replacing only the MAF sensor instead of the entire mass air flow assembly. Constructed with the latest design improvements and to precisely match OE form, fit, and...Direct OEM replacementQuality materials to withstand extreme underhood temperatures and environmental factors$17.79 - $303.74
- Denso® Air FilterAir Filter by Denso®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas,...High airflow rate improves performance and fuel economySuperior dust holding capacity increases filter life$5.02 - $30.12
- Cardone® Mass Air Flow SensorMass Air Flow Sensor by Cardone®. MAF Sensors precisely track O.E. output curves and maintain spec tolerances to ensure accurate scan tool readings for proper operation. 100% resolder of critical components ensures superior...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$36.10 - $882.93
- Hastings® Air FilterAir Filter by Hastings®. Clean air is critical to the performance of your engine, so don’t trust just any filter. Hastings filters are tested according to SAE J726 test procedures, where they meet or exceed the exacting...Filters out dirt and dust in the air preventing them from entering the engineHeavy duty construction for long service life$7.28 - $104.13
- WIX® Air Filter with WrapAir Filter with Wrap by WIX®. Considering as much as 10,000 gallons of air must pass through the air filter for every gallon of fuel the engine consumes, WIX air filters play a vital part in preventing foreign particles like soot,...Prevents foreign particles like carbon, soot and abrasives from entering the fuel mixEnsures superior engine protection$23.51 - $62.01
- Motorcraft® Air FilterAir Filter by Motorcraft®. The air filter is a simple yet crucial part of your vehicle that keeps dust and road debris out of the engine. If the air filter is clogged up and starts to choke off the airflow to your engine, replace...Direct OEM replacement for proper fitRecommended by Ford Motor Company$2.34 - $253.94
- Fel-Pro® Air Cleaner Mounting GasketAir Cleaner Mounting Gasket by Fel-Pro®. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet specific...Direct OEM replacement for a proper fitEnsure reliable sealing performance$1.75 - $12.34
- NPN® Air FilterAir Filter by NPN®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas, check...$3.55 - $66.39
- Purolator® Air FilterAir Filter by Purolator®. If you have a dirty air filter, clogged PCV valve, or defective MAF sensor you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store for a replacement, but before you waste your time and gas,...$6.18 - $40.31
- Auto Metal Direct® Air CleanerAir Cleaner by Auto Metal Direct®. The restoration experts at Auto Metal Direct manufacture correct OE-quality replacement parts that will help you restore your vehicle to its original condition. Authentic look, precise fit, and...Direct fit replacementMade according to OE specs$5.18 - $355.61
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Air Intake PartsWhy Does My Car Have a Plastic Intake Manifold?An intake manifold is an integrated assembly that sits atop the engine, consisting of a series of tubes which distribute fresh outside air to each and every cylinder. On V-shaped engine blocks, an intake manifold typically sits between the two cylinder banks while inline engines may feature a manifold to the side of the cylinder head. Intake manifolds serve as a mounting point for carburetors, throttle body assemblies, fuel injectors, thermostats, and more depending on vehicle manufacturer engineering preferences. Intake manifolds may also serve to route coolant through dedicated channels in order to remove heat from the engine. Because of their location and functionality, intake manifold assemblies are under constant stress from engine vacuum pressure as well as direct heat from coolant, cylinder combustion gasses, and the cylinder heads to which they are mounted.
- Comp Cams® Engine Valve Cover Set$154.51 - $215.69
- Walker® Quiet-Flow™ Stainless Steel Oval Muffler$60.68 - $76.75
Chevy Camaro Air Intake Parts Reviews
2013 Chevy Camaro