Universal RFID Key Less Car Alarm System by CFR Performance®. With push start button. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Complete with module and all necessary wiring
- Anti-theft system immobilizer: Vehicle will automatically enter arming mode 15 seconds after vehicle ignition is turned off and cannot be started again without transponder
- Anti-scan and anti-grab code system technology, unlike stolen or lost keys that can be coded out
- Safety Feature: brake pedal must be depressed before allowing start up
- Sleep mode, code learning and emergency override are all in this RFID system
- Expertly Crafted from the highest grade materials
- Built to provide the ultimate in reliability and strength
- Developed to extend the service life of your engine
CFR Performance® is a major automotive supplier and distributor of car and truck accessories. CFR Performance are a part of a family owned and operated tradition of automotive Excellency, which dates back to the late 1970's. Since then CFR Performance have put together some new and innovative products for CFR Performance customers. CFR use long tradition of wisdom in automotive business and customer satisfaction to provide you with superior quality and cost effective products. Over the years, CFR Performance product line has grown to more than 800 part numbers, and CFR Performance are coming up with more new products each week. CFR Performance are entirely customer focused, shipping most stock orders within twenty-four hours, with a fill-rate exceeding 97%. Mission CFR Performance is to provide the highest innovative quality performance products to CFR Performance consumers at competitive pricing without lowering CFR Performance standards.