Universal Vega Series Class D 4-Channel 600W Amplifier by Cerwin-Vega®. This amplifier by Cerwin-Vega is designed to drive even the most inefficient speakers and/or subwoofers and bring out their performance capabilities to the highest level of distortion-free sound. The product is of the highest possible quality to provide years of hassle-free service life.
|125W X4 @ 4 Ohms, 2 Ohms & 1 Ohm RMS Power|
|400W X2 @ 4 Ohms and 2 Ohms RMS Power|
|S/N: < 100dBA|
|Dimensions: 11.81L" X 2" H X 7.67" W|
- Latest High Efficiency Full Range Digital Topology
- Surface Mount Component Technology with 4-Layer PCB
- Power Output is same at 2/4 Ohms loads
- Common Compact Size with Single Sided Connections and Top Mount Controls
- Handles HI and LO level input to 12V
- Switched Speaker Level Turn On Options (VOX/DC Offset/REM)
- Special tooled Power / Speaker Terminals
- Remote Level Control Included in Mono Blocks
- Fully Variable Crossovers, Phase and Boost Provide Precise System Adjustment
- Bass Boost EQ Up To 12dB
Founded in 1954, Cerwin-Vega® introduced lots of product innovations quickly gaining tremendous respect from music professionals and fans worldwide. Soon after its foundation, Cerwin-Vega introduced a large 18-inch sound system that could produce 130dB at 30Hz. In three years, the company manufactured the world’s first solid state amplifier specifically for a high-fidelity sound in which its circuit design was influenced by a 10,000 watt sonar amp. The next company's innovation is known as “Sensurround” premiered with the release of the motion picture “Earthquake.” It creates special effects through low-frequency bass notes using Cerwin-Vega amplifiers and subwoofers shake movie theaters simulating a real earthquake.