Premium Rear Brake Rotor (120.47029) by Centric®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Plain. Type: Without Cryo Treating. Rotor Material: Iron. Rotor Style: Plain. Outside Diameter: 285.7mm (11.25"). Rotor Height: 63.6mm (2.5"). Nominal Thickness: 9.9mm (0.39"). Minimum Thickness: 8.5mm (0.33"). Hub Hole Diameter: 58mm (2.28"). Stud Hole Size: 13mm (0.51"). Number of Bolts: 5. Bolt Circle: 100mm (3.94"). This Centric brake rotor is manufactured using double disc grinding to eliminate taper and run-out, and ensure parallelism for excellent braking performance. The grinding process leaves a non-directional finish to reduce pad-disc break-in period.
- Type: Without Cryo Treating
- Rotor Material: Iron
- Rotor Style: Plain
- Outside Diameter: 285.7mm (11.25")
- Rotor Height: 63.6mm (2.5")
- Nominal Thickness: 9.9mm (0.39")
- Minimum Thickness: 8.5mm (0.33")
- Hub Hole Diameter: 58mm (2.28")
- Stud Hole Size: 13mm (0.51")
- Number of Bolts: 5
- Bolt Circle: 100mm (3.94")
- Double disc grinding eliminates run out, provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV), and leaves non-directional finish to reduce pad-disc brake-in period
- 100% fully machined finish for better rotor balance
- Center-split core casting provides proper heat transfer and thermal efficiency
- Mill-corrected to a tolerance of less than 2 oz. per inch
- Utilizes an electro-coating finish that provides long lasting corrosion protection
- OE style vane design
This rotor is designed for direct replacement to your damaged or worn-out factory rotor. Manufactured with OE specifications and processes under strict QS and ISO quality standards, the rotor provides perfect OE fitment and service reliability. This Centric premium rotor features a double disc ground taper free finish that ensures parallelism, eliminates run out, provides near perfect disc thickness variation (DTV), and leaves a non-directional finish. This finish provides more effective pad-rotor break-in and quieter braking performance.
The 100% fully machined finish provides better rotor balance and creates a cleaner, more finished looking component while center-split core castings provide proper heat transfer and thermal efficiency, resulting in superior braking power and safety. The Centric Premium rotor is inspected for balance and mill-corrected to a tolerance of less than 2 oz. per inch. This rotor features exclusive black E-Coating that has been engineered to withstand 400 hours of salt spray testing without corroding.
Founded in Southern California in 2000, Centric® achieved recognition for its aftermarket and OE brake components and systems worldwide. Today the company is a leading manufacturer and supplier of brakes, big brake kits, high performance brakes, calipers, discs, rotors, pads, racing brakes, fluid, aftermarket brakes, armored vehicle brake upgrades, big brake kits (BBKs), and OEM brake systems for everyday cars, heavy-duty vehicles, and high performance cars. All Centric products are known under the StopTech, C-Tek, Centric, and PosiQuiet labels and backed by quality research and development.