ST-1 Gloss Black with Milled Accents Wheels by Center Line®. If you're looking for a set of cutting-edge wheels to complete your street project, these Center Line wheels are what you need! The ST series is specially developed to take your Street Truck to another level. These wheels provide the distinctive style and uncompromising quality you have come to expect from one of the most recognized wheel manufacturers.
|Lip Size, Concavity, and overall Appearance, may vary depending on Vehicle and Wheel Size|
|Once Tires are mounted onto Wheels, the wheels become Non-Returnable|
|Feel free to contact our dedicated Wheel & Tire team with any questions|
- Designed to add a touch of personalization to your truck
- Made using the finest aluminum alloy
- Proven to increase your vehicle’s performance
- Rigid construction to handle the abuse of off-road
- Highly resistant to deformation and corrosion
- Guaranteed to provide long-lasting service life
Want to enjoy smooth and safe rides no matter how tough the trail? Then top-notch Off-Road/Truck wheels by Center Line are for you. Made from high-strength aluminum alloy using the latest casting technology, they offer the perfect blend of light weight and durability. Whether you’re into off-road racing or just crawling through the woods, with these wheels you’re sure to enjoy the ultimate driving experience. They’ll reduce the unsprung weight of your vehicle, allowing for enhanced handling, braking, and acceleration. What’s more, Center Line aluminum alloy wheels dissipate heat very fast, prolonging the life of your brake system. Engineered for off-roading, they offer excellent resistance to bending and deformation. Center Line Off-Road/Truck wheels come in a wide range of unique designs to help you set your vehicle apart from the crowd.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation (where applicable)
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
Center Line was established in 1970 by Ray Lipper, the pioneer of the aftermarket wheel industry, SEMA hall of fame member, and motorsports driver. Dedication to excellence in engineering helped Center Line, once a small tool company, to develop into one of the largest wheel manufacturers recognized worldwide. Proving its commitment to innovation, the company is credited with being the first to develop and manufacture a wheel using a groundbreaking rotary forging process, one of its kind in the world. Center Line has a rich heritage in motorsports and centers on producing the most technologically advanced wheels for automotive, light truck, and racing applications.