Universal Adjustable Keel Roller Bracket Assembly by CE Smith®. Adjustable keel roller bracket assemblies are perfect for adding keel support forward along the tongue. If you' re looking for a quality product that will serve you for years to come, look no further.
- Keel roller supports your boat's keel as it sits on the trailer
- Makes it easier to load and unload your boat
- Helps to absorb road shock while boat is being trailered
- Sturdy, corrosion-resistant brackets let you bolt roller assembly onto the tongue of your boat trailer
- Multiple mounting holes allow you to adjust the position and accommodate different trailer frame heights
- Mounting hardware is included
- Includes pair of 3/8" bolts
- Made in USA
- Designed to provide exceptional value and efficiency
- Great option to go for hardcore outdoorsmen
- Built to ensure the finest levels of quality and value
- Manufactured from high-grade materials to last you for years
These mounting brackets sandwich around the trailer's tongue and attach with included 3/8" diameter bolts. Multiple holes in the brackets make it easy to adapt to the different heights of trailer frames and also ensure that the roller will be mounted at the proper position. The roller helps to support your boat's keel during trailering.
C. E. Smith® was established as a manufacturing firm producing precision metal stampings, fabrications and assemblies for a broad variety of industries. The company is committed to providing precision stampings, innovative products and excellent service to both manufacturing and aftermarket accounts. The entire team in 85,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility and 60,000 sq. ft. distribution center is dedicated to providing the high quality products and the efficient, responsive service the customers deserve.