Hoop II Steps by CARR®, 1 Pair. Want to find an easy way to get in and out of the vehicle? These steps are the solution. Their specially designed rugged tread pattern provides a non-slip stepping surface, while the sturdy die-cast aluminum construction ensures ultimate durability and strength. Available in Polished, Titanium Silver, and Black finish.
- Width: Compact 10" width
- Step Pad: Exclusive diamond non-slip tread pattern
- Step: Flat step area for increased safety
- Unique diamond tread pattern and flat step area for safe footing
- 7-inch wide stepping space for getting in
- Tough construction to hold up under extreme conditions
- Made of rust-resistant cast aluminum alloy
- Sturdy design adds a rugged off-road look to your vehicle
- Available in XP3 Black, XP4 Titanium Silver powder coat, and XM3 Polished finishes
- Polished finish requires very little maintenance
- XP3 Black and XP4 Titanium Silver powder coatings boast lightly textured, matte finish
- Exclusive Multi-Mount system with rotating mounting heads for a snug fit
- Mounting system made of zinc-plated steel for superior strength
- Easy installation with only minor drilling required
- Proudly made in the USA
- Limited lifetime warranty on materials and craftsmanship
Make entering and exiting your vehicle easier with the CARR Hoop II steps, specially designed for the purpose. Made of extremely durable die-cast aluminum alloy, the accessory is built to last. Each step ensures superior strength and is able to hold up to 300 lbs of weight. For safe stepping no matter the weather, the flat surface of the hook step comes with a unique diamond tread pattern. Except the high level of security, the product also features an attractive off-road look and is available in 3 stunning finishes: Black and Titanium Silver powder coat and Mechanical Polished. While the latter one features the luster of chrome and will not rust or crack, the first two finishes have their own pros: they are fade-, peel-, and scratch-resistant.
The exclusive Multi-Mount system found on the CARR Hoop II steps allows for easy and quick rocker panel installation. Crafted from zinc plated steel, the mounting heads are designed to rotate for an exact fit. It will take a little time to complete the installation with only minor drilling required. Just in a few minutes, you'll be back on the road with up-to-date design and a convenient step integrated into your vehicle's rocker panel. And the last but no less important benefit that you get is a limited lifetime warranty on materials and craftsmanship.
With over 65 years of innovation and excellence, CARR grew from a small shop in Los Angeles, California, to a large company that is now recognized as a true expert in creating custom accessories for trucks and SUVs. Using only high-grade die-cast aluminum alloys and advanced manufacturing techniques, the company delivers the most durable side steps and light bars on the market. Installation is always hassle-free because all accessories feature a clamp-on or bolt-on design. Today CARR products are well-known across the United States and Canada, while the company itself is one of the major competitors in the industry.