Yamaha SV1200 WaveRunner SUV1200 1999-2004, Reed Set by Carbon Tech®. Nicolas Rius has been the World Champion for the last two years. The only reeds he uses are Carbon Tech reeds. Why? Because Carbon Tech reeds work. Not only do they work, they last. Watercraft engines create alot of horsepower very rapidly, and the reeds need to be able to keep up with the demanding motor. Carbon Tech reeds hold up longer than any reed available. And, Carbon Tech reeds are available in different tensions for different powerbands, that you get to pick. Low Tension (LT) reeds are designed for low end power, Mid Tension (MT) for mid range power, and High Tension (HT) reeds for top end power. Either way you go, you will feel confident knowing you have the best reed available in your motor.
- Designed for a die-hard adrenaline junkie and recreational rider alike
- Renowned for skilled craftsmanship and legendary quality
- Made to unleash your engine’s beast and unlock maximum performance
- Will let you get the most spirited and enjoyable ride ever
- Cutting-edge design will outlast and outperform any competition
- Fusion of the latest design and advanced performance technology
- Built with 100% aerospace grade carbon fiber for increased operating life
- Will provide years of impeccable durability and exceptional value
Carbon Tech® is a makers of the finest reeds in the world. No other aftermarket company, no pipe company , no handlebar company, no oil company, has more championships in more sports than Carbon Tech. Carbon Tech make reeds that make your motor work to its potential. Using only 100% aerospace grade carbon fiber, combined with in house manufacturing of the carbon fiber, gives you a reed with a standard of quality that is unrivaled in the industry. Thats why Carbon Tech supply Honda's renowned racing division, HRC of Japan, with our reeds. Racers and recreational riders alike prefer Carbon Tech because they work AND last.