Suzuki RM250 1996-2008, Reed Set by Carbon Tech®. Want to increase the performance of your bike? Carbon Tech reeds are the easiest, most cost efficient modification you can make. Carbon Tech have seen up to 4 horsepower increases just by using Carbon Tech reeds. This is why Team Suzuki uses Carbon Tech reeds in their factory motocross bikes. Plus, you can choose what reed is best suited for your riding style and extent of engine modifications; Carbon Tech make all of Carbon Tech reeds in at least 2 versions, Low Tension (LT), and High Tension (HT). And for some applications, Carbon Tech have the new Mid Tension (MT) reed. Low Tension reeds boost the bottom end power and are ideal for supercross style tracks, and High Tensions increase top end power and overrev, suited better for outdoor tracks. Mid Tension reeds fall in between, giving a major hit to midrange power. Either way you decide to go, you can't go wrong by putting Carbon Tech reeds in your bike. You will notice the difference!
- Designed for a die-hard adrenaline junkie and recreational rider alike
- Renowned for skilled craftsmanship and legendary quality
- Made to unleash your engine’s beast and unlock maximum performance
- Will let you get the most spirited and enjoyable ride ever
- Cutting-edge design will outlast and outperform any competition
- Fusion of the latest design and advanced performance technology
- Built with 100% aerospace grade carbon fiber for increased operating life
- Will provide years of impeccable durability and exceptional value
Carbon Tech® is a makers of the finest reeds in the world. No other aftermarket company, no pipe company , no handlebar company, no oil company, has more championships in more sports than Carbon Tech. Carbon Tech make reeds that make your motor work to its potential. Using only 100% aerospace grade carbon fiber, combined with in house manufacturing of the carbon fiber, gives you a reed with a standard of quality that is unrivaled in the industry. Thats why Carbon Tech supply Honda's renowned racing division, HRC of Japan, with our reeds. Racers and recreational riders alike prefer Carbon Tech because they work AND last.