Suzuki LT-250R 1985-1986, Reed Set by Carbon Tech®. If you're like us, your trying to keep your two-stroke ATV alive amidst the 4-stroke hype. The problem with the older ATVs is that the manufacturers haven't been updating the machines over the years. In fact, most of the ATV's have fiberglass reeds and sometimes even steel reeds. This is old school technology! The easiest way to update and maintain your ATV is with a set of Carbon Tech carbon fiber reeds. And, Carbon Tech reeds are available in at least 2 versions for your ATV, a Low Tension (LT), designed for bottom end power, and a High Tension (HT), designed for top end power. Either one you choose, you will be getting the most durable, performance enhancing reed available on the market today.
- Designed for a die-hard adrenaline junkie and recreational rider alike
- Renowned for skilled craftsmanship and legendary quality
- Made to unleash your engine’s beast and unlock maximum performance
- Will let you get the most spirited and enjoyable ride ever
- Cutting-edge design will outlast and outperform any competition
- Fusion of the latest design and advanced performance technology
- Built with 100% aerospace grade carbon fiber for increased operating life
- Will provide years of impeccable durability and exceptional value
Carbon Tech® is a makers of the finest reeds in the world. No other aftermarket company, no pipe company , no handlebar company, no oil company, has more championships in more sports than Carbon Tech. Carbon Tech make reeds that make your motor work to its potential. Using only 100% aerospace grade carbon fiber, combined with in house manufacturing of the carbon fiber, gives you a reed with a standard of quality that is unrivaled in the industry. Thats why Carbon Tech supply Honda's renowned racing division, HRC of Japan, with our reeds. Racers and recreational riders alike prefer Carbon Tech because they work AND last.