SportsTex 1st Row Black Custom Seat Covers (TY549-01GA) by CalTrend®. 50/50 Buckets, with Separate Headrests, with Integrated Seat Airbags, with Power Driver Seat Only. SportsTex seat covers are custom fit for your vehicle, and are the ideal choice for trucks, Jeeps and SUVs. UV-treated and boasting reinforced seams, SportsTex front seat covers protect from excessive wear and tear, maintain a fresh and ‘new' look for your interior. Made of breathable, easy-to-maintain, compression-resistant fabric, SportsTex seat covers are ideal for transporting sports gear, commercial cargo, children and pets.
- Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions
- Image shows color of the product, not the exact model or style
- Combines the comfort and style of pure cotton with the durability and easy cleaning of polyester
- Boasts a clean sporty look
- Breathable and compression resistant makes it resistant to wear and tear
- Reinforced seams and UV/abrasion treated
- Custom fit for vehicles: ideal for trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- Easy installation and easy maintenance
- Full row seat covers for one low price
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in the USA
Breathable and compression-resistant, SportsTex seat covers are long-lasting and can endure variations in temperature. As easy to clean as they are to install, these seat covers are the ideal choice for vehicle interiors subject to the wear and tear from outdoor activity, or frequent transportation of kids and pets. Combining the style and comfort of pure cotton with durable and easy-to-clean polyester, CalTrend SportsTex seat covers are the ideal choice for many vehicle owners. Made in the USA, these seat covers also boast fast shipping and a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
With over 20 years of experience in making custom tailored seat covers, CalTrend® is recognized as the Nation's leading custom seat covers manufacturer who have kept their entire manufacturing in the USA. What sets CalTrend apart from the other custom seat cover manufactures is the fact that their seat covers are truly custom-made: they fit like a glove over the original upholstery and can easily be mistaken as the original upholstery. Their seat covers never interfere with the functions of the seat such as reclining, folding or seat air bag deployment. Proudly made in the USA, all CalTrend custom seat covers are designed and manufactured using state of the art GERBER computerized CAD/CAM system that insures a perfect precision fit and minimal turn-around time. CalTrend headquarters is located in Santa Ana, California where all their custom seat covers are manufactured.