O.E. Velour 2nd Row Beige Classic Trim & Classic Insert Custom Seat Covers (HD316-06RA) by CalTrend®. Solid Bench Seat, with Armrests, without Headrests, with Rear Side Panels. Velour seat covers are custom fitted for the center row seating of a wide range of vehicles. Offering protection and beautification, their soft fabric is UV-protected giving them fade resistance and durability. Their highly breathable nature also makes them resistant to extreme temperature changes.
- Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions
- Image shows color of the product, not the exact model or style
- Soft fabric that's UV-protected for fade resistance and durability
- Made of 100% Polyester
- Custom fitted for your vehicle: ideal for trucks, Jeeps and SUVs
- Protect, beautify and personalize your vehicle's interior
- Easy installation and maintenance
- High breathability and stretchy snug fit
- State-of-the-Art CAD/CAM system that ensures a 100% custom-fit
- Easy to install - no tools required!
- Full row seat covers for one low price
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in the USA
Made from 100% polyester, CalTrend Velour seat covers boast Oxford Velour O.E.-style material and ultra soft foam backing for maximum comfort. They include a full row of seat covers, and headrest and armrest covers at no additional cost. Designed with a State-of-the-Art CAD/CAM system that ensures a 100% custom-fit, they are the ideal choice for many vehicles.
Velour seat covers are made in the USA and are made of 100% Polyester. With a 2-year manufacturer warranty and extremely fast shipping not seen in other custom fit seat covers, Velour seat covers are the ideal choice for vehicle owners looking to maintain that new, O.E. look and style.
With over 20 years of experience in making custom tailored seat covers, CalTrend® is recognized as the Nation's leading custom seat covers manufacturer who have kept their entire manufacturing in the USA. What sets CalTrend apart from the other custom seat cover manufactures is the fact that their seat covers are truly custom-made: they fit like a glove over the original upholstery and can easily be mistaken as the original upholstery. Their seat covers never interfere with the functions of the seat such as reclining, folding or seat air bag deployment. Proudly made in the USA, all CalTrend custom seat covers are designed and manufactured using state of the art GERBER computerized CAD/CAM system that insures a perfect precision fit and minimal turn-around time. CalTrend headquarters is located in Santa Ana, California where all their custom seat covers are manufactured.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov