NeoSupreme 3rd Row Black & Yellow Custom Seat Covers (NS253-12NN) by CalTrend®. 50/50 Split Bench Seat, with Separate Headrests. NeoSupreme seat covers are custom made to fit the rear seats in your vehicle. Heading to the beach? Going fishing or camping near a lake? Worried about tracking mud or water into your vehicle? NeoSupreme is the perfect solution for an active lifestyle. Crafted from high-quality, wetsuit-like material, CalTrend’s NeoSupreme seat covers fit snugly, resist the elements and keep your original upholstery dry.
- Precision cut and custom tailored to your vehicle’s seats for a glove-like fit
- Made with a top quality wetsuit-like material that delivers protection and style
- Body contact points are lined with ultra soft foam backing for extra comfort
- Treated fabric is UV resistant, durable and water repellant - preserving the life and look of your vehicle’s seats for years to come
- Made-to-order seat covers manufactured exclusively in the U.S. ensure consistent quality and fast turnaround
- Reinforced seams
- Easy to install - no tools required!
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
NeoSupreme seat covers do not have the drawbacks of neoprene seat covers such as drying, cracking and fading. It offers similar resemblance to Neoprene seat covers. NeoSupreme seat covers provide a stylish snug fit and are fade-resistant. It gives your vehicle a sporty look while protecting your interior.
The fabric is soft but tough and durable. Its UV treated so it's fade resistant. All body contact points are lined with ultra soft foam to provide extra comfort. Backed by a 2-year CalTrend warranty, NeoSupreme seat covers are a great choice for any vehicle. Custom-made seat covers are made in the USA and ship fast to your door.
With over 20 years of experience in making custom tailored seat covers, CalTrend® is recognized as the Nation's leading custom seat covers manufacturer who have kept their entire manufacturing in the USA. What sets CalTrend apart from the other custom seat cover manufactures is the fact that their seat covers are truly custom-made: they fit like a glove over the original upholstery and can easily be mistaken as the original upholstery. Their seat covers never interfere with the functions of the seat such as reclining, folding or seat air bag deployment. Proudly made in the USA, all CalTrend custom seat covers are designed and manufactured using state of the art GERBER computerized CAD/CAM system that insures a perfect precision fit and minimal turn-around time. CalTrend headquarters is located in Santa Ana, California where all their custom seat covers are manufactured.