MicroSuede 1st Row Black & Beige Custom Seat Covers (MB111-06SB) by CalTrend®. 50/50 Buckets, Driver and Passenger Seats with Armrests, with Separate Headrests, with Integrated Seat Airbags. Made from 100% Polyester, these seat covers combine elegance with long-lasting durability. Fabricated to order for your front seats, water repellant, UV and abrasion treated, MicroSuede seat covers ensure a long-lasting fresh look.
- Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions
- Image shows color of the product, not the exact model or style
- Precision cut and custom tailored to your vehicle's seats for a glove-like fit
- UV-resistant fabric provides protection from every day wear, abrasion, mildew, fading and spills - preserving the life and look of your vehicle's seats for years to come
- Easy to install - no tools required!
- Made-to-order seat covers manufactured exclusively in the U.S. ensure consistent quality and fast turnaround
CalTrend MicroSuede seat covers provide a rich, soft feel along with the elegant look of genuine Suede Leather, but without the high-end costs and complicated care and maintenance. The supple finish really brings out the elegance in your vehicle's interior.
MicroSuede seat covers boast perforated inserts, and ultra-soft foam backing that are soft to the touch and provide maximum comfort. Water repellant, and UV and abrasion treated, MicroSuede seat covers ensure a long-lasting fresh look along with their high-end and elegant nature.
With over 20 years of experience in making custom tailored seat covers, CalTrend® is recognized as the Nation's leading custom seat covers manufacturer who have kept their entire manufacturing in the USA. What sets CalTrend apart from the other custom seat cover manufactures is the fact that their seat covers are truly custom-made: they fit like a glove over the original upholstery and can easily be mistaken as the original upholstery. Their seat covers never interfere with the functions of the seat such as reclining, folding or seat air bag deployment. Proudly made in the USA, all CalTrend custom seat covers are designed and manufactured using state of the art GERBER computerized CAD/CAM system that insures a perfect precision fit and minimal turn-around time. CalTrend headquarters is located in Santa Ana, California where all their custom seat covers are manufactured.